Round 2 of our Atlantic series took place at Strangs MX Park in Port Elgin NB. This facility is one of the best here on the East Coast; the track is well built and has owners, Richard, David and Devon Strang, who really care about maintaining it and making it successful. They're farmers, so there is nothing they don’t know about the soil and their Potato farm machinery keeps the track in awesome condition.
So I got my first win this past weekend, on the Saturday of the Offroad Ontario 2 Days in June event. It felt good, really good. And want to know what felt the best? PR, the girl who finished second, and I had a bit of a battle, and while there was a bit of rubbing, it was left on the track. There were handshakes and congratulations after the event. Same went for Sunday when roles were reversed and I ended up in second with PR taking the win.
It is finally here! Round 1 of the CMRC Atlantic Region Motocross Series kicked off on Sunday May 20th. The weather was unreal all weekend; I cannot remember the last time I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt at the 1st race here on the East Coast. Blain Prest and all the crew at Mill Hill MX Park did an amazing job preparing the track, having just enough water to hold off the dust for a majority of the day. There were some great changes made to the track with the additions of the new rhythm section and a sand section that proved to be extremely technical for all the riders time and time again as the day went on.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Patrick Tremblay Blog: FMSQ Franklin - French
Monday, 13 May 2013 | 300 Views
Cette année pour la première ronde fmsq a Franklin nous avons été très choyés coté température. 26 dégrées sous un…
Patrick Tremblay Blog: FMSQ Franklin - English
Monday, 13 May 2013 | 281 Views
This year for the first FMSQ round in Franklin we were very fortunate as far the weather goes. It was…
Patrick Tremblay Blog - Beagle Bash - English
Tuesday, 30 April 2013 | 504 Views
These past few weeks were rather slow. The cold weather this spring has not allowed us to do more than…
- Update: RAIN DELAY POSTPONES RED BULL ROCKS AND LOGS UNTIL MAY 26, 2013
- Wolrd Enduro Canada Mini Enduro Rescheduled
- RAIN DELAY POSTPONES RED BULL ROCKS AND LOGS UNTIL MAY 26, 2013
- Offroad Ontario Colborne Cross Country
- ALBERTANS SET TO BATTLE IT OUT AT CANADA’S FIRST URBAN ENDUROCROSS CHALLENGE THIS WEEKEND
- CGRT Welcomes Ryan Linderman
- Gold, gold and silver at X-Games EnduroCross in Barcelona
- Cairoli celebrates 58th career GP in MX1 GP of Brazil
- Roczen opens his Outdoor MX season in winning style
- Monster Energy’s Ryan Villopoto Starts Motocross Season in Dominating Fashion
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne