Hello, welcome to my first blog in Inside MotoX & Off Road. For those who do not know me I have been a member of the Canadian ISDE enduro team since 2011 (Finland 2011, Germany 2012) and a regular Vet Expert FMSQ racer. I am also a father of three and our whole family of five race and ride off-road motorcycles, Kathia (mom), Charles 13, Andrew 16 and Catherine 10.
Well the 2012 Atlantic Region race season has come to a close. The last two rounds of the series proved to be tough ones, with mother nature opening the skies up after one of our hottest driest summers in history. Mt. Thom MX had its debut round in the Atlantic points series and proved it is one of the best and most fun tracks to ever join the series. The long up hills and big floating jumps made for some excellent racing in all of the classes. The rain came the night before ,which made practice and the first set of motos a little wet, but by the end of the day the track was dialled.
So the 60th Anniversary of the Cord is coming up, and I thought it would be fun to collect some Cord stories. Nic Snyckers is a Metro Toronto Police officer and a first time Cord racer. I’ve been lucky enough to know Nic for the last two years and realize he is one tough guy, and that the TPS are lucky to have him. When I put the call out for Cord stories, his was the very first that hit my inbox!
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Patrick Tremblay Blog: FMSQ Franklin - French
Monday, 13 May 2013 | 459 Views
Cette année pour la première ronde fmsq a Franklin nous avons été très choyés coté température. 26 dégrées sous un…
Patrick Tremblay Blog: FMSQ Franklin - English
Monday, 13 May 2013 | 454 Views
This year for the first FMSQ round in Franklin we were very fortunate as far the weather goes. It was…
Patrick Tremblay Blog - Beagle Bash - English
Tuesday, 30 April 2013 | 693 Views
These past few weeks were rather slow. The cold weather this spring has not allowed us to do more than…
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend