2) Bike (Year/Brand/Model):
2011 KTM 150 XC
3) Home town:
4) Hero growing up (can be riding or not):
My dad; he taught me how to ride and got me to race. I used to follow him until I got faster. He also helps me in everyday life and I can talk to him about anything. He helps me throughout everything when I need him. [:P]
5) Favourite Rider:
No comment. *laughs*
6) Most satisfying racing moment:
So many to choose from! When I get the holeshot. When I race with the boys and do well. When I managed to have a lap extra on the other girls. Those would have to be my top three.
7) Least satisfying racing moment:
When my bike breaks, or when I get hurt.
8) One thing you could not race without:
Water!! I get thirsty right after the start all the time and thank God for water! It gives me a boost of energy when I'm starting to get tired.
9) When you aren't racing, you are...
I am riding with friends, working on my bike, going to school, working or running.
10) If you didn't race dirt bikes, you would...
Play volley ball, and other outdoor sports.
11) If you could re-do one moto from 2011, which one, why and what would you do differently?
If I could re-do a moto it would be my race in Ormstown. It was definitely my best race I believe last season. It was my first one on my big bike. I would of tried to fall a bit less during the race and try to get a better position since I got 19 overall.
12) What song gets you pumped to ride?
Kenny Chesney - Reality
Randy Houser - How Country Feels
13) Do you have any pre-race traditions? (If so, what are they?)
I don't really have any, just stretch.
14) When you grow up, what do you want to be?
I have no idea! I hope to be able to work for like a dirt biking company; maybe work for KTM Canada or something like that.
15) If you could travel anywhere and ride, where would you go?
I think I would go to France and see how racing is over there.
16) What event have you not done but wish to do?
I've done couple GNCC but I would like to be able to do a full season, and I'd like to try a WEC in BC and Alberta to see how I stack up against the western women.
17) Chevy or Ford?
Definitely a Ford!!!
18) The best thing about being a racer is...
The adrenaline and the feeling of racing.
19) The worst thing about being a racer is...
Doing a sport that people don't really consider a sport even though it's tougher than a lot of things that are considered "real sports."
20) The best thing to happen to you in 2011?
Being the first girl to win the new girls class Dame Experte, Enduro-cross championship FMSQ and win the enduro championship, QC and the east national.
Robichaud would like to thank everyone who has helped make 2012 a successful year so far: KTM Canada, Motovan, LRP, Irwin Supply, Laminacorr Racing as well as a special thanks to her Dad for being there and bringing her to the races.