Watch 2013 JCR/Honda rider Colton Udall, Timmy Weigand, Colton Hakker and Johnny Campbell having fun during their photo shoot for the 2013 season. Film by Seven Films.
SPOKANE, WA (April 6, 2013) – Coming off a week break from Easter, MotoConcepts Racing by Smartop riders Gavin Faith (#67/MCR250) and Mike Alessi (#800/MCR450) were prepared and ready to race the 13th round of Monster Energy Supercross in Houston, TX.
Yamaha Motor Canada is bringing back the popular ‘Yamabucks For You’ program. This program distributes thousands of dollars’ worth of Yamabucks to Yamaha enthusiasts across the country through motorcycle track days and amateur Enduro and ATV racing.
Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing's James Stewart escaped pretty unscathed after a fraught night of racing at the Minneapolis AMA/ FIM World Supercross Championship round at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome on Saturday night, despite injuring his wrist and retiring early from the 450 Supercross Main Event.
The extensive racing development arm of Rockstar Energy Suzuki Europe was stretched today with MX2, EMX-125 and European 85cc riders all in action and showing good speed with RM-Z250, RM125 and RM85 technology across southern Europe.
On the weekend I raced the infamous Desert 100 Race in Odessa Washington. I’ve been going back since I was 8 years old riding the poker run on my PW80. Back then it was in Vantage Washington.
Rockstar Energy Racing Suzuki's Blake Wharton raced to victory at the weekend's Houston Supercross 250cc Main Event as team-mate Davi Millsaps carded a top-five in the 450cc class to remain second in the series.
The FIM Motocross World Championship travels to Italy this weekend for round four of 18 and as the races are scratched off the calendar, so does the full force of the 2013 Rockstar Energy Suzuki Europe begin to reveal itself.
RCH Racing Suzuki riders Josh Hill and Broc Tickle both carded top-10 places on their RM-Z450s in Saturday night's 13th-round AMA/ FIM World Supercross Championship round at Houston in Texas.
Round 13 of the 2013 AMA/ FIM World Supercross Championships at Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas on Saturday night was not the best of races for Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing's James Stewart even though he put in in a solid heat race and was running in a podium position in the 450 class Main Event before having to retire from the race.
All New and Ready To Race: KTM EXC Models 2014
Tuesday, 07 May 2013 | 149 Views
DOUGIE LAMPKIN DOES RED BULL RACING
Wednesday, 01 May 2013 | 149 Views
Logan Gallant: 2013 Springhill Arenacross gopro
Wednesday, 24 April 2013 | 225 Views
JCR/HONDA 2013 Photo Shoot Video
Thursday, 18 April 2013 | 214 Views
Trials Traffic Jam - Diego Ordoñez 2013
Thursday, 11 April 2013 | 293 Views
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne
- Anstie Unlucky, but Seewer Podiums at Agueda
- Monster Energy's Villipoto and Bowers Race to the Top of the Podium in Las Vegas
- Roczen Crowned AMA West 250SX Supercross Champion
- Jeffery Herlings Continues to Blitz MX2 GP Scene
- KTM's Mike Brown Wins AMA EnduroCross Season Opener
- The Atlantic CMRC Motocross Spring Series begins at Riverglade Motocross Park
- TwoTwo Motorsports Wins Inaugural Jackpot Challenge Team Award Thanks to Keon McLeod
- GDR in partnership with Honda Canada and Troy Lee Designs is set to kick off 2013 season!
- Monster Energy Kawasaki's Ryan Villopoto Wins Third Straight Supercross Title
- Villopoto clinches third straight title