Spencer Knowles to race the Yamaha GA Checkpoint YZ250F for 2012
For Immediate Release – Spencer Knowles will be twisting the grip on the fastest 250F in Canada for the 2012 Canadian Motocross Nationals.
The New Westminster, BC native will pilot the Yamaha GA Checkpoint YZ250F in the BC spring series, and then line up at the Nationals when they kick off in Nanaimo on June 3.
YOSHIMURA SUZUKI FACTORY RACING - "ON EVERY SUNDAY"
Monday, 10 June 2013 | 141 Views
Phantom Cam shots from the Erzbergrodeo
Friday, 07 June 2013 | 141 Views
Canada's First Urban Enduro Challenge - Red Bull Rocks & Logs 2013 - Recap
Wednesday, 05 June 2013 | 185 Views
Urban EnduroX in Calgary - Red Bull Rocks & Logs 2013
Tuesday, 04 June 2013 | 361 Views
Rebirth Featuring Jared Stock
Tuesday, 04 June 2013 | 124 Views
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend