Corona, CA - April 3, 2013 - The Husqvarna 1-2-5 Challenge is just around the corner, and we can already smell the two-stroke exhaust! As a feature in Glen Helen's MTA 2-Stroke MX World Championship, Husqvarna is proud to sponsor the 125 Pro class. Eight different motocross publications will be competing in the race aboard Husky CR125s, along with teams from FMF and Pro Circuit. The victor in the battle for lightweight supremacy will not only be taking home the $1000 purse, but also a brand new 2013 Husqvarna CR125 of their very own!
Corona, CA - March 11, 2013 - Factory Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder was joined by Jaime Lanza and Brent Eastman this weekend at the Glen Helen 6 Hour - the opening round of the 2013 JBC Endurance Series - where the trio rode their FMF/Stillwell Performance TXC310R to a solid podium finish.
Shawn Maffenbeier Audio Interview
Wednesday, 06 November 2013 | 405 Views
Corduroy Enduro Enduro 2013 Friday Prologue
Tuesday, 01 October 2013 | 575 Views
Motocross of Nations preview - Honda World Motocross
Thursday, 26 September 2013 | 202 Views
David Knight signs with Sherco
Wednesday, 18 September 2013 | 256 Views
Alex Salvini: Becoming World Champion
Tuesday, 17 September 2013 | 296 Views
- FERRIS JOINS 4-RIDER US RED BULL KTM FACTORY TEAM FOR 2014
- Canadian Motocross Promoters Organize to Advocate the Advancement of the Sport
- Destination Canada for International GS Trophy 2014
- Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic to Debut in 2014
- Graham Jarvis proves why he is the No.1 at the Roof of Africa
- Off Road Motorcycle Community loses a Legend - Kurt Caselli Dead at age 30
- The Atlantic MX Community Celebrates the 2013 Season
- Day 2 of the 2013 Roof of Africa and it's a wet race!
- Altus De Wet lays his cards on the table during Day 1 of the 2013 Roof of Africa
- The 2013 Roof of Africa is all set to go, Round the Houses
- 51FIFTY Congratulates Jake Canada Impressive win at Stuttgart Supercross