Corona, CA - April 3, 2013 - The Husqvarna 1-2-5 Challenge is just around the corner, and we can already smell the two-stroke exhaust! As a feature in Glen Helen's MTA 2-Stroke MX World Championship, Husqvarna is proud to sponsor the 125 Pro class. Eight different motocross publications will be competing in the race aboard Husky CR125s, along with teams from FMF and Pro Circuit. The victor in the battle for lightweight supremacy will not only be taking home the $1000 purse, but also a brand new 2013 Husqvarna CR125 of their very own!
Corona, CA - March 11, 2013 - Factory Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder was joined by Jaime Lanza and Brent Eastman this weekend at the Glen Helen 6 Hour - the opening round of the 2013 JBC Endurance Series - where the trio rode their FMF/Stillwell Performance TXC310R to a solid podium finish.
Brock Hoyer Turboed Timbersled
Friday, 04 April 2014 | 287 Views
How to Log Pivot Turn Chris Birch
Thursday, 03 April 2014 | 225 Views
Toronto Supercross Press Day
Friday, 21 March 2014 | 405 Views
How to Hill Recovery Motorcycle Chris Birch
Friday, 21 March 2014 | 282 Views
DSP Open House Trials Demo
Friday, 24 January 2014 | 1804 Views
- Villopoto takes fifth win of season
- 2014 Beagle Bash Enduro CANCELLED
- HERLINGS TAKE OVERALL MX2 WIN IN TRENTINO
- BEL-RAY HUSQVARNA’S PELA RENET TAKES ENDURO 2 RUNNER-UP AT GP OF PORTUGAL
- 2014 MXGP, ROUND 4 TRENTINO
- PODIUM THIRD FOR DUNGEY AT SEATTLE SUPERCROSS
- ARGUBRIGHT 2ND AT US NATIONAL HARE AND HOUND; DELONG FINISHES 4TH AT BIG BUCK GNCC.
- Cool new Knox Venture Shirt
- ERZBERGRODEO XX: The world's elite dirt bike athletes prepare for an exceptional summit at the Iron Giant!
- MOTOPARK OPENING APRIL 11, 2014
- RCH RACING SOARING EAGLE SIGNS WESTON PEICK