MANTOVA, January 27 - Once again, the sun and the crowd rewarded the Airoh Mantova Starcross the event that opens the season for thirty years and that never sets, being a point of reference for the motocross scene. The event opened with a round of applause to remember Georges Jobé the 5 times World Champion winner of the Mantova International in 1986. Immediately after, the start of the races with the spectacular Airoh Cup who has seen Kevin Strijbos eliminate Max Nagl and then win in the final thanks to a slip of Rui Goncalves.
Rockstar Energy Suzuki World MX1 GP rider Tanel Leok battled snow and icy conditions to race to second place overall against 1080 riders at today's grueling Enduropale Du Touquet Beach Race in northern France.
The Estonian - at his first major international ride for the team and also in his debut at the three-hour event - recorded a total of 10 laps and was less than two minutes behind overall winner Jean-Claude Mousse (Yamaha).
Brock Hoyer Turboed Timbersled
Friday, 04 April 2014 | 276 Views
How to Log Pivot Turn Chris Birch
Thursday, 03 April 2014 | 216 Views
Toronto Supercross Press Day
Friday, 21 March 2014 | 397 Views
How to Hill Recovery Motorcycle Chris Birch
Friday, 21 March 2014 | 280 Views
DSP Open House Trials Demo
Friday, 24 January 2014 | 1790 Views
- Villopoto takes fifth win of season
- 2014 Beagle Bash Enduro CANCELLED
- HERLINGS TAKE OVERALL MX2 WIN IN TRENTINO
- BEL-RAY HUSQVARNA’S PELA RENET TAKES ENDURO 2 RUNNER-UP AT GP OF PORTUGAL
- 2014 MXGP, ROUND 4 TRENTINO
- PODIUM THIRD FOR DUNGEY AT SEATTLE SUPERCROSS
- ARGUBRIGHT 2ND AT US NATIONAL HARE AND HOUND; DELONG FINISHES 4TH AT BIG BUCK GNCC.
- Cool new Knox Venture Shirt
- ERZBERGRODEO XX: The world's elite dirt bike athletes prepare for an exceptional summit at the Iron Giant!
- MOTOPARK OPENING APRIL 11, 2014
- RCH RACING SOARING EAGLE SIGNS WESTON PEICK