MANTOVA, January 27 - Once again, the sun and the crowd rewarded the Airoh Mantova Starcross the event that opens the season for thirty years and that never sets, being a point of reference for the motocross scene. The event opened with a round of applause to remember Georges Jobé the 5 times World Champion winner of the Mantova International in 1986. Immediately after, the start of the races with the spectacular Airoh Cup who has seen Kevin Strijbos eliminate Max Nagl and then win in the final thanks to a slip of Rui Goncalves.
Rockstar Energy Suzuki World MX1 GP rider Tanel Leok battled snow and icy conditions to race to second place overall against 1080 riders at today's grueling Enduropale Du Touquet Beach Race in northern France.
The Estonian - at his first major international ride for the team and also in his debut at the three-hour event - recorded a total of 10 laps and was less than two minutes behind overall winner Jean-Claude Mousse (Yamaha).
Shawn Maffenbeier Audio Interview
Wednesday, 06 November 2013 | 427 Views
Corduroy Enduro Enduro 2013 Friday Prologue
Tuesday, 01 October 2013 | 588 Views
Motocross of Nations preview - Honda World Motocross
Thursday, 26 September 2013 | 209 Views
David Knight signs with Sherco
Wednesday, 18 September 2013 | 268 Views
Alex Salvini: Becoming World Champion
Tuesday, 17 September 2013 | 308 Views
- FERRIS JOINS 4-RIDER US RED BULL KTM FACTORY TEAM FOR 2014
- Canadian Motocross Promoters Organize to Advocate the Advancement of the Sport
- Destination Canada for International GS Trophy 2014
- Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic to Debut in 2014
- Graham Jarvis proves why he is the No.1 at the Roof of Africa
- Off Road Motorcycle Community loses a Legend - Kurt Caselli Dead at age 30
- The Atlantic MX Community Celebrates the 2013 Season
- Day 2 of the 2013 Roof of Africa and it's a wet race!
- Altus De Wet lays his cards on the table during Day 1 of the 2013 Roof of Africa
- The 2013 Roof of Africa is all set to go, Round the Houses
- 51FIFTY Congratulates Jake Canada Impressive win at Stuttgart Supercross