MANTOVA, January 27 - Once again, the sun and the crowd rewarded the Airoh Mantova Starcross the event that opens the season for thirty years and that never sets, being a point of reference for the motocross scene. The event opened with a round of applause to remember Georges Jobé the 5 times World Champion winner of the Mantova International in 1986. Immediately after, the start of the races with the spectacular Airoh Cup who has seen Kevin Strijbos eliminate Max Nagl and then win in the final thanks to a slip of Rui Goncalves.
Rockstar Energy Suzuki World MX1 GP rider Tanel Leok battled snow and icy conditions to race to second place overall against 1080 riders at today's grueling Enduropale Du Touquet Beach Race in northern France.
The Estonian - at his first major international ride for the team and also in his debut at the three-hour event - recorded a total of 10 laps and was less than two minutes behind overall winner Jean-Claude Mousse (Yamaha).
DSP Open House Trials Demo
Friday, 24 January 2014 | 888 Views
Shawn Maffenbeier Audio Interview
Wednesday, 06 November 2013 | 721 Views
Corduroy Enduro Enduro 2013 Friday Prologue
Tuesday, 01 October 2013 | 786 Views
Motocross of Nations preview - Honda World Motocross
Thursday, 26 September 2013 | 345 Views
David Knight signs with Sherco
Wednesday, 18 September 2013 | 447 Views
- Decal Works Launches New Website
- HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES’ OFFICIAL 2014 ENDURO TEAM
- MX And Off-Road Volume 13 Issue 1
- HUSQVARNA'S ARGUBRIGHT BATTLES AT GLEN HELEN MUDDER, MIKE BROWN DOMINATES DOWN UNDER
- TICKLE SCORES BEST SX FINISH AT INDY
- DUNGEY WINS INDIANAPOLIS SUPERCROSS
- ROCKSTAR ENERGY SUZUKI KICKS-OFF MXGP SEASON
- EVENTFUL START TO 2014 MXGP SERIES FOR HUSQVARNA FACTORY TEAMS
- HERLINGS WINS MX2 IN QATAR; CAIROLI THIRD IN MXGP
- Dungey snags Indianapolis SX win
- GAS GAS Signs a deal with Former Husqvarna to Acquire Two and Four-stroke Engine Technology