You hear it time and time again; what are the keys to any race? Starts and corners. Well, GoldenTyre Canada is giving you one more reason to be the first one into the first turn.
Graham Jarvis has been having an awesome run, with win after win, including the King of All Motos and the 2012 Tough One. He was the most successful rider in 2011, and I had the pleasure of watching this man ride to victory at the Xtinction event held in the Alberta Badlands.
Jarvis has skill and style. This video just goes to prove that point over and over again.
Shawn Maffenbeier Audio Interview
Wednesday, 06 November 2013 | 419 Views
Corduroy Enduro Enduro 2013 Friday Prologue
Tuesday, 01 October 2013 | 584 Views
Motocross of Nations preview - Honda World Motocross
Thursday, 26 September 2013 | 206 Views
David Knight signs with Sherco
Wednesday, 18 September 2013 | 265 Views
Alex Salvini: Becoming World Champion
Tuesday, 17 September 2013 | 305 Views
- FERRIS JOINS 4-RIDER US RED BULL KTM FACTORY TEAM FOR 2014
- Canadian Motocross Promoters Organize to Advocate the Advancement of the Sport
- Destination Canada for International GS Trophy 2014
- Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic to Debut in 2014
- Graham Jarvis proves why he is the No.1 at the Roof of Africa
- Off Road Motorcycle Community loses a Legend - Kurt Caselli Dead at age 30
- The Atlantic MX Community Celebrates the 2013 Season
- Day 2 of the 2013 Roof of Africa and it's a wet race!
- Altus De Wet lays his cards on the table during Day 1 of the 2013 Roof of Africa
- The 2013 Roof of Africa is all set to go, Round the Houses
- 51FIFTY Congratulates Jake Canada Impressive win at Stuttgart Supercross