You hear it time and time again; what are the keys to any race? Starts and corners. Well, GoldenTyre Canada is giving you one more reason to be the first one into the first turn.
Graham Jarvis has been having an awesome run, with win after win, including the King of All Motos and the 2012 Tough One. He was the most successful rider in 2011, and I had the pleasure of watching this man ride to victory at the Xtinction event held in the Alberta Badlands.
Jarvis has skill and style. This video just goes to prove that point over and over again.
YOSHIMURA SUZUKI FACTORY RACING - "ON EVERY SUNDAY"
Monday, 10 June 2013 | 150 Views
Phantom Cam shots from the Erzbergrodeo
Friday, 07 June 2013 | 148 Views
Canada's First Urban Enduro Challenge - Red Bull Rocks & Logs 2013 - Recap
Wednesday, 05 June 2013 | 186 Views
Urban EnduroX in Calgary - Red Bull Rocks & Logs 2013
Tuesday, 04 June 2013 | 363 Views
Rebirth Featuring Jared Stock
Tuesday, 04 June 2013 | 126 Views
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend