The Erzberg Rodeo, the world’s toughest Hard Enduro, drew to a close on Sunday with the notorious Red Bull Hare Scramble, the event that anchors the tiny Austrian town of Eisenerz in the hearts and minds of motorcycle enthusiasts all over the world.
Red Bull KTM’s Taddy Blazusiak again underlined his supremacy in indoor Enduro racing when he secured his fourth SuperEnduro World Championship title in the final round at Tours, France. The Polish rider went into the competition with a 29-point lead and took the championship title after the second of three heats in the Parc des Expositions.
KTM rider Johnny Walker put in another impressive Extreme Enduro ride on Saturday to finish second in the notoriously difficult Hell’s Gate in Italy coming in behind veteran Husaberg rider Graham Jarvis. It was only Walker’s second attempt at Hell’s Gate and his first as a KTM factory supported rider.
YOSHIMURA SUZUKI FACTORY RACING - "ON EVERY SUNDAY"
Monday, 10 June 2013 | 152 Views
Phantom Cam shots from the Erzbergrodeo
Friday, 07 June 2013 | 151 Views
Canada's First Urban Enduro Challenge - Red Bull Rocks & Logs 2013 - Recap
Wednesday, 05 June 2013 | 188 Views
Urban EnduroX in Calgary - Red Bull Rocks & Logs 2013
Tuesday, 04 June 2013 | 366 Views
Rebirth Featuring Jared Stock
Tuesday, 04 June 2013 | 128 Views
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend