Monday, 06 May 2013 13:44 Posted by Wally Nesbitt
Rockstar Energy Suzuki's Clement Desalle was one of the three fastest riders in the premier MX1 class of the FIM Motocross World Championship at a hot and sunny Grand Prix of Portugal.
There were contrasting fortunes for Rockstar Energy Suzuki Europe at Agueda for the Grand Prix of Portugal and across the continent in other competitions today.
Monday, 06 May 2013 13:07 Posted by Wally Nesbitt
Monster Energy riders Ryan Villopoto and Tyler Bowers both picked up wins at the final round of the Monster Energy Supercross season at Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas. Villopoto made it a season-high 10 wins in the 450SX class, while Bowers grabbed his first career supercross win with the…
Red Bull KTM Factory rider Ken Roczen of Germany on Saturday night secured KTM's first-ever 250SX championship when he was crowned the Monster Energy AMA West 250SX Champion at the season finale held at Sam Boyd Stadium.
With the ever expanding Veteran classes in off-road racing in Ontario, many people are wondering where the future of our sport is going. Where are the new riders and how do we bring young people into organized competition? To anyone who has been to a World Enduro Canada Mini Enduro,…
Pro’s and Intermediates will be eligible to register for the “Cash Challenge”. One moto each day, and a cash prize awarded on Sunday. This race will not be for BCMA Points, it will be in addition to the regular series racing. Entry fee $20.00
The factory Rockstar Energy Suzuki World MX1 team will be looking to re-establish some podium presence at the Grand Prix of Bulgaria this weekend.
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne
- Anstie Unlucky, but Seewer Podiums at Agueda
- Monster Energy's Villipoto and Bowers Race to the Top of the Podium in Las Vegas
- Roczen Crowned AMA West 250SX Supercross Champion
- Jeffery Herlings Continues to Blitz MX2 GP Scene
- KTM's Mike Brown Wins AMA EnduroCross Season Opener
- The Atlantic CMRC Motocross Spring Series begins at Riverglade Motocross Park
- TwoTwo Motorsports Wins Inaugural Jackpot Challenge Team Award Thanks to Keon McLeod
- GDR in partnership with Honda Canada and Troy Lee Designs is set to kick off 2013 season!
- Monster Energy Kawasaki's Ryan Villopoto Wins Third Straight Supercross Title
- Villopoto clinches third straight title