Following three days of racing in Paris, Monster Energy Kawasaki’s Jake Weimer was crowned King of Bercy Supercross on Sunday. To win the overall and the title of King of Bercy, Weimer had to stay consistent throughout all three main events that spanned over the three-day weekend. Each night he…
Motul Pirelli Suzuki's Todd Waters clinched his first Australian Supercross Championship podium of the season with a fighting third in the premier Pro Open category at Toowoomba at the weekend. Waters rode his 2013 model Motul Pirelli Suzuki RM-Z450 to the final podium position alongside international stars Chad Reed and…
BUFFALO, NY. - Sponsored riders for DP Brakes, the leader in sintered braking technology dominated GNCC ATV Classes in 2012, taking first place in ten of eleven categories.
In front of 9,000 fans pro-Supercross rider Justin Brayton of JGRMX/Toyota/Yamaha was crowned King of Genoa at the conclusion of the 32nd annual Genoa Supercross last Sunday. The race format included two main events, with the overall victory going to the rider consistently at the front of the field.
AURORA, Ill. – On the heels of announcing AMSOIL as the new title sponsor and the upcoming 2013 schedule, Feld Motor Sports® is revealing a variety of unique and exciting format changes that will make AMSOIL Arenacross more unpredictable than ever. Tickets for all AMSOIL Arenacross events will go on…
EDMONTON, Alta. – The countdown to the 2013 Edmonton Motorcycle Show has begun. The industry’s premiere event returns to the Edmonton Expo Centre, Northlands, January 11-13 and will showcase the new line-up of 2013 motorcycles, scooters and ATVs from all the major manufacturers. Doors open on Friday, January 11 at…
Thursday, 01 November 2012 13:52 Posted by Jeff Morgan
This is the big one. The Centennial Rally is to be held over four days in Cumbria, England from 15th to 18th August 2013. The first International Six Days Trial started in Carlisle, Cumbria, England on 18th August 1913 when one hundred and sixty one competitors tackled a one thousand…
- FERRIS JOINS 4-RIDER US RED BULL KTM FACTORY TEAM FOR 2014
- Canadian Motocross Promoters Organize to Advocate the Advancement of the Sport
- Destination Canada for International GS Trophy 2014
- Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic to Debut in 2014
- Graham Jarvis proves why he is the No.1 at the Roof of Africa
- Off Road Motorcycle Community loses a Legend - Kurt Caselli Dead at age 30
- The Atlantic MX Community Celebrates the 2013 Season
- Day 2 of the 2013 Roof of Africa and it's a wet race!
- Altus De Wet lays his cards on the table during Day 1 of the 2013 Roof of Africa
- The 2013 Roof of Africa is all set to go, Round the Houses
- 51FIFTY Congratulates Jake Canada Impressive win at Stuttgart Supercross
THE BUZZTweets by @MXandOffroad