Thursday, 13 December 2012 09:52 Posted by Jeff Morgan
WORCS Racing is proud to announce partnership with DWT and Motoworks along with media giant Hi-Torque Publications in promoting the 2013-2014 WORCS Racing Series. "We are very excited to partner with Hi-Torque Publications", said Mark Kalpakoff, Director of the WORCS Racing Series.
The 17th Annual Alberta Arenacross Championships return to the Lethbridge Enmax Center February 8th and 9th 2013!
AURORA, Ill. – Feld Motor Sports has announced that the popular KTM Junior Supercross Challenge (KJSC) that will be making its return to the 2013 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, will also be debuting at the Wilkes Barre, Pa., (February 9) and Kansas City, Mo., (March 2)…
Wednesday, 05 December 2012 11:35 Posted by Greg MacPherson
The 2012 edition of the Inside MotoX & Off-Road Holiday Buyers' Guide is now online. Check out the free digital flipbook for great Christmas and Holiday gift giving ideas for all the motocross and off-road enthusiasts on your list!
Tuesday, 04 December 2012 10:49 Posted by Jeff Morgan
World Enduro Canada is finalizing the last details of the 2013 Wiesner Insurance Ontario Cross Country Championships. Building on our winning platform of fast, wide open courses and flawless time keeping, 2013 will be another great season. The CMRC and some local MX clubs are working with WEC to prevent…
Wiesner Insurance would like to thank the many award winners of the successful 2012 race season. At all seven rounds of the Ontario Cross Country Championship, there was $100 cash awarded to the Pro racer who grabbed the holeshot. The charge to the first turn is a critical component in…
AURORA, Ill. – Feld Motor Sports announced late last week that due to the improvements that the Los Angeles Dodgers intend to make to Dodger Stadium during the offseason, the Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, race that was originally scheduled to be held at Dodger Stadium in…
- JGRMX Welcomes Phil Nicoletti
- OFTR Trailer & More Stolen
- FERRIS JOINS 4-RIDER US RED BULL KTM FACTORY TEAM FOR 2014
- Canadian Motocross Promoters Organize to Advocate the Advancement of the Sport
- Destination Canada for International GS Trophy 2014
- Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic to Debut in 2014
- Graham Jarvis proves why he is the No.1 at the Roof of Africa
- Off Road Motorcycle Community loses a Legend - Kurt Caselli Dead at age 30
- The Atlantic MX Community Celebrates the 2013 Season
- Day 2 of the 2013 Roof of Africa and it's a wet race!
- Altus De Wet lays his cards on the table during Day 1 of the 2013 Roof of Africa
THE BUZZTweets by @MXandOffroad