Inside MotoX & Off Road Volume 10 Issue 06Posted by Jeff Morgan
Inside this issue… Much like another year falling into the history books, Canada's most prolific motocross team has done the same. Blackfoot has called it a career and we talked to a few of the people behind the team to get their memories and thoughts of what Blackfoot has meant to Canadian motocross... The Trials des Nations is the most important trials event on the calendar every year and most Canadians probably don't even know that it takes place. We enlisted the help of Amy Szoke to tell the tale of the Canadian team and their adventures in Italy... We also continue to bring you our regular columnists Jason Frenette, Jared Stock, Victoria Hett and Amber Giroux… Plus much more. Click here or call (416) 962-7223 to subscribe.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.
- Coma second on Sealine opening stage
- Rockstar Energy Suzuki MXGP Top-5 in Bulgaria
- Coldenhoff races to Top-10 at Sevlievo MX2
- CAIROLI AND HERLINGS TAKE THE GP VICTORIES IN BULGARIA
- SEASON’S BEST RESULT FOR TYLA RATTRAY AT A MUDDY MXGP OF BULGARIA
- CLOSE SECOND FOR KTM’S WALKER IN THE TOUGH ONE HARD ENDURO
- Alfredo Gomez Podiums at Tough One Hard Enduro
- Villopoto takes fifth win of season
- 2014 Beagle Bash Enduro CANCELLED
- HERLINGS TAKE OVERALL MX2 WIN IN TRENTINO
- BEL-RAY HUSQVARNA’S PELA RENET TAKES ENDURO 2 RUNNER-UP AT GP OF PORTUGAL