Inside MotoX & Off Road Volume 10 Issue 06Posted by Jeff Morgan
Inside this issue… Much like another year falling into the history books, Canada's most prolific motocross team has done the same. Blackfoot has called it a career and we talked to a few of the people behind the team to get their memories and thoughts of what Blackfoot has meant to Canadian motocross... The Trials des Nations is the most important trials event on the calendar every year and most Canadians probably don't even know that it takes place. We enlisted the help of Amy Szoke to tell the tale of the Canadian team and their adventures in Italy... We also continue to bring you our regular columnists Jason Frenette, Jared Stock, Victoria Hett and Amber Giroux… Plus much more. Click here or call (416) 962-7223 to subscribe.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.
- New Dates Announced for Motorcycle and Powersports Atlantic Event
- Volume 12 Issue 5/6
- Colton Facciotti Joins Honda Canada for their 2014 Off-Road Race Program
- JGRMX Partners with GYTR®
- JGRMX Welcomes Phil Nicoletti
- OFTR Trailer & More Stolen
- FERRIS JOINS 4-RIDER US RED BULL KTM FACTORY TEAM FOR 2014
- Canadian Motocross Promoters Organize to Advocate the Advancement of the Sport
- Destination Canada for International GS Trophy 2014
- Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic to Debut in 2014
- Graham Jarvis proves why he is the No.1 at the Roof of Africa