Inside MotoX & Off Road Volume 10 Issue 06Posted by Jeff Morgan
Inside this issue… Much like another year falling into the history books, Canada's most prolific motocross team has done the same. Blackfoot has called it a career and we talked to a few of the people behind the team to get their memories and thoughts of what Blackfoot has meant to Canadian motocross... The Trials des Nations is the most important trials event on the calendar every year and most Canadians probably don't even know that it takes place. We enlisted the help of Amy Szoke to tell the tale of the Canadian team and their adventures in Italy... We also continue to bring you our regular columnists Jason Frenette, Jared Stock, Victoria Hett and Amber Giroux… Plus much more. Click here or call (416) 962-7223 to subscribe.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend