Inside MotoX & Off Road Volume 10 Issue 06Posted by Jeff Morgan
Inside this issue… Much like another year falling into the history books, Canada's most prolific motocross team has done the same. Blackfoot has called it a career and we talked to a few of the people behind the team to get their memories and thoughts of what Blackfoot has meant to Canadian motocross... The Trials des Nations is the most important trials event on the calendar every year and most Canadians probably don't even know that it takes place. We enlisted the help of Amy Szoke to tell the tale of the Canadian team and their adventures in Italy... We also continue to bring you our regular columnists Jason Frenette, Jared Stock, Victoria Hett and Amber Giroux… Plus much more. Click here or call (416) 962-7223 to subscribe.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.
- Decal Works Launches New Website
- HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES’ OFFICIAL 2014 ENDURO TEAM
- MX And Off-Road Volume 13 Issue 1
- HUSQVARNA'S ARGUBRIGHT BATTLES AT GLEN HELEN MUDDER, MIKE BROWN DOMINATES DOWN UNDER
- TICKLE SCORES BEST SX FINISH AT INDY
- DUNGEY WINS INDIANAPOLIS SUPERCROSS
- ROCKSTAR ENERGY SUZUKI KICKS-OFF MXGP SEASON
- EVENTFUL START TO 2014 MXGP SERIES FOR HUSQVARNA FACTORY TEAMS
- HERLINGS WINS MX2 IN QATAR; CAIROLI THIRD IN MXGP
- Dungey snags Indianapolis SX win
- GAS GAS Signs a deal with Former Husqvarna to Acquire Two and Four-stroke Engine Technology