Sunday was a great day out at the sandy Valkenswaard circuit for the Red Bull KTM Factory Racing Team with Tony Cairoli and Ken de Dycker finishing 1-2 in MX1 and Jeffrey Herlings and Jordi Tixier 1-2 in MX2 for two clear wins in the GPs of Netherlands.
CHATSWORTH, ON – Time to get the bikes out and prepped for opening day at Motopark. Based on the current forecast it looks like we'll be ready to go Good Friday, March 29 for our first weekend of 2013.
Friday March 22, 2013. St-Bruno, QC - "Getting caught without the right insurance, is like losing your bike mid-air!" That's a candid message from Dalton Timmins Insurance company, Canada's largest motorcycle insurance broker and a brand new sponsor to the Red Bull KTM Fox Racing Team. This is quite interesting as it becomes the first major insurance company to stand behind a Canadian motocross team.
Well it's been a while since I have done up a blog, I hope everybody has had a good winter. During the off season for MX riding it is hard to think of things besides the obvious AMA Supercross/Arenacross, going to Florida, and the ever large preseason bills that seem to keep piling up. So I am writing this blog to talk about something that all riders, especially the up and coming riders, can learn from. I am going to talk about one of the most important, yet usually overlooked, aspects of our sport, sponsorship.
Last week Eve attended her yearly spring training camp in North Carolina. A bunch of progress was made and it looks promising for next season.
Tuesday February 26, 2013. St-Bruno, QC – KTM Canada announces today that Dylan Kaelin has joined their growing Canadian motocross program. The young racer from Sarnia, Ontario is a regular frontrunner in Ontario amateur and pro events, and after displaying good speed and results in last year’s MX2 Pro Nationals, KTM and Apex Cycle have stepped up to give Kaelin the resources needed to become a podium contender.
The Canadian Motorcycle Association reluctantly announces that, despite having a signed agreement with Canadian Independent Motocross (CIMX), the CMA BC motocross series announced on February 4th will not take place.
World Motocross Grand Prix track designer Greg Atkins, from series promoters Youthstream, gives an insight on what the World MX1 and MX2 Championship riders and spectators can expect when the 2013 series visits Qatar and Thailand for the first two rounds of this year's 18-round series next month.
- Update: RAIN DELAY POSTPONES RED BULL ROCKS AND LOGS UNTIL MAY 26, 2013
- Wolrd Enduro Canada Mini Enduro Rescheduled
- RAIN DELAY POSTPONES RED BULL ROCKS AND LOGS UNTIL MAY 26, 2013
- Offroad Ontario Colborne Cross Country
- ALBERTANS SET TO BATTLE IT OUT AT CANADA’S FIRST URBAN ENDUROCROSS CHALLENGE THIS WEEKEND
- CGRT Welcomes Ryan Linderman
- Gold, gold and silver at X-Games EnduroCross in Barcelona
- Cairoli celebrates 58th career GP in MX1 GP of Brazil
- Roczen opens his Outdoor MX season in winning style
- Monster Energy’s Ryan Villopoto Starts Motocross Season in Dominating Fashion
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne