Factory Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder hit the road for round two of the GEICO AMA EnduroCross series with one thing on his mind - podium. After starting the season with a modest seventh-place finish at the opening round, Graffunder was determined to improve his results, and he was able to do just that with a third-place finish, on the podium, at the Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, California.
Corona, CA - April 15, 2013 - Husqvarna racers were in action on both coasts of the United States over the weekend - Cory Graffunder in the West Hare Scrambles series and the Fred Andrews Racing (FAR) Husqvarna team at the Louisiana National Enduro. Hard work and fortitude led both teams to top-ten finishes with Graffunder taking fourth and FAR Husky's Andrew DeLong ending his day in eighth.
Corona, CA - April 3, 2013 - The Husqvarna 1-2-5 Challenge is just around the corner, and we can already smell the two-stroke exhaust! As a feature in Glen Helen's MTA 2-Stroke MX World Championship, Husqvarna is proud to sponsor the 125 Pro class. Eight different motocross publications will be competing in the race aboard Husky CR125s, along with teams from FMF and Pro Circuit. The victor in the battle for lightweight supremacy will not only be taking home the $1000 purse, but also a brand new 2013 Husqvarna CR125 of their very own!
For many years Canadian moto fans have been lamenting the fact that no Canucks race seriously south of the border, but that is not the case in off-road. At the forefront is Cory Graffunder and he has been plying his trade for several years and with great success.
After the great successes of the 2011 Enduro World Championship – winning both rider and manufacturer titles in the Enduro 1 and Enduro 2 classes, Husqvarna Enduro Team by CH Racing will start the new season once again focused on success. With a revised rider line-up the squad are looking forward to competing in what will undoubtedly be a highly competitive eight-round series.
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend