The Chicopee Ski Resort played host to the eigth round of the Offroad Ontario Cross Country series, and when the dust settled, because as this summer has proven there will always be dust, Brian Wojnarowski was on the top spot of the box with a nearly two-thousand dollar pay day, the largest pay outs for a cross country in Ontario ever. Josh Long, who had been seated in first in points, was forced to sit this event out and might be out for the rest of the season, with a broken collar bone.
The season is well underway and so far the racing has been great! Some of our old sponsors came back like KTM on the point and Machine racing, Apex Cycle, Lachapelle Racing Products, Woody's cycle Hone Printing and we welcome some new ones like LB Graphics, OSSA Canada and Free Flow MX park. Remember these guys they support our sport, please support them!
There is a long history of rivalry between Quebec and Ontario that go as far back as to when they were referred to as Upper (Ontario) and Lower (Quebec) Canada. I could go into incredible detail about it, but really what it boils down to is any time you open up competition between the two, things get heated, take the Leafs and the Canadiennes, for instance.
- Gold, gold and silver at X-Games EnduroCross in Barcelona
- Cairoli celebrates 58th career GP in MX1 GP of Brazil
- Roczen opens his Outdoor MX season in winning style
- Monster Energy’s Ryan Villopoto Starts Motocross Season in Dominating Fashion
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne
- Anstie Unlucky, but Seewer Podiums at Agueda
- Monster Energy's Villipoto and Bowers Race to the Top of the Podium in Las Vegas
- Roczen Crowned AMA West 250SX Supercross Champion
- Jeffery Herlings Continues to Blitz MX2 GP Scene
- KTM's Mike Brown Wins AMA EnduroCross Season Opener
- The Atlantic CMRC Motocross Spring Series begins at Riverglade Motocross Park