1 1 Matt goerke USA KAW 54.65 14 Tours 52.50
2 7 Bobby kiniry USA YAM 56.27 +9.24 53.21
3 3 Teddy maier USA KAW 57.68 +11.09 51.69
1 10 Charles villeneuve QUE POL 38.13 35.29
2 22 Éric paquin QUE POL 39.28 +10.50 35.19
3 4 Didier Raby QUE POL 38.65 +0.36 35.70
1 44 Chad wienen USA 51.22 13 Tours
2 84 Thomas brown USA 50.87 +7.86 +7.86
3 9 Josh creamer USA 52.19 +10.86 +3.00
1 Matt goerke QUE 52.03 13 Tours
74 Tyler Bowers QUE KAW 56.18 +11.63
7 Bobby kiniry QUE YAM 57.98 +12.28
1 160 cole thompson ONT Kaw 59.50 13 Tours
2 15 Jeremy medaglia ONT KTM 56.96 +2.34 +2.34
3 777 Tim tremblay QUE KAW 57.81 +13.58 +11.24
The Montreal Monster Energy Supermotocross Returns to the Olympic Stadium Saturday September 29, 2012
MD Distributions is very proud to give results from last Saturday Montreal Supercross. A lot of riders were there to represent Forma Boots and Delft Family. This race really ends up the 2011 season in a very good note.
First of all, we have to mentioned the 1st place of ATV many time Canadian Champion, Richard Pelchat. For many years Richard is working hard to get on the top of Montreal podium and it’s now done. Richard runs in first place from the beginning to the end of the race. We can see how good this victory was on the next picture.
In motocross, a lot of riders were there for Forma and Deft Family. In MX2, Tim Tremblay(53) did a really good race and end up in third place. He also raced the MX1 race, he had a really bad start but managed to go thru the pack and finish in 10th. Montreal race was Tim first race in a couple of month because of an injury.
Finising 13th in MX1 class Liam O’Farrell (22).
Finishing in 19th place, vet rider, Alexandre Durocher(55). Alexandre made the final even if he had not much practice this year. It was is 2nd or 3rd race this year
In MX2, a lot of young riders were there. Nicky Beatty(45) finishing 10th. Alexandre Morin (686) 11th, PJ Straton (35) 12th, Bradley Dool (111) 13th.
Andrew Delormier(140) made a really good 3rd position in the Junior Class and Miss Eve Brodeur(41)finished 10th in the 85cc class.
Unfortunately, many others pilots did not qualify for the finals. But for many of them they were at their first supercross experience.
Thanks everyones for this incredible season!
- Offroad Ontario Colborne Cross Country
- ALBERTANS SET TO BATTLE IT OUT AT CANADA’S FIRST URBAN ENDUROCROSS CHALLENGE THIS WEEKEND
- CGRT Welcomes Ryan Linderman
- Gold, gold and silver at X-Games EnduroCross in Barcelona
- Cairoli celebrates 58th career GP in MX1 GP of Brazil
- Roczen opens his Outdoor MX season in winning style
- Monster Energy’s Ryan Villopoto Starts Motocross Season in Dominating Fashion
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne
- Anstie Unlucky, but Seewer Podiums at Agueda
- Monster Energy's Villipoto and Bowers Race to the Top of the Podium in Las Vegas
- Roczen Crowned AMA West 250SX Supercross Champion