Pro’s and Intermediates will be eligible to register for the “Cash Challenge”. One moto each day, and a cash prize awarded on Sunday. This race will not be for BCMA Points, it will be in addition to the regular series racing. Entry fee $20.00
Watch 2013 JCR/Honda rider Colton Udall, Timmy Weigand, Colton Hakker and Johnny Campbell having fun during their photo shoot for the 2013 season. Film by Seven Films.
The factory Rockstar Energy Suzuki World MX1 team will be looking to re-establish some podium presence at the Grand Prix of Bulgaria this weekend.
Rockstar Energy Suzuki Europe's Max Anstie had the speed but not the luck to draw closer to his first FIM MX2 World Championship podium result with the factory-backed RM-Z250 last Sunday in Italy but is hopeful of better fortune this weekend in Bulgaria.
In a racing discipline that has seen exponential growth, Monster Energy Kawasaki is prepared to battle for a championship in the 2013 AMA EnduroCross series. Returning riders Taylor Robert and Justin Soulé both reached the podium last season and will concentrate exclusively on EnduroCross in 2013 racing the KX™250F.
SPOKANE, WA (April 6, 2013) – Coming off a week break from Easter, MotoConcepts Racing by Smartop riders Gavin Faith (#67/MCR250) and Mike Alessi (#800/MCR450) were prepared and ready to race the 13th round of Monster Energy Supercross in Houston, TX.
Yamaha Motor Canada is bringing back the popular ‘Yamabucks For You’ program. This program distributes thousands of dollars’ worth of Yamabucks to Yamaha enthusiasts across the country through motorcycle track days and amateur Enduro and ATV racing.
Corona, CA - April 15, 2013 - Husqvarna racers were in action on both coasts of the United States over the weekend - Cory Graffunder in the West Hare Scrambles series and the Fred Andrews Racing (FAR) Husqvarna team at the Louisiana National Enduro. Hard work and fortitude led both teams to top-ten finishes with Graffunder taking fourth and FAR Husky's Andrew DeLong ending his day in eighth.
Josh Hill earned his first heat race win of the season en-route to a second consecutive top-10 Main Event finish on Saturday night to lead RCH Racing at Round 14 of the Monster Energy AMA/ FIM World Supercross Series in Minneapolis.
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne
- Anstie Unlucky, but Seewer Podiums at Agueda
- Monster Energy's Villipoto and Bowers Race to the Top of the Podium in Las Vegas
- Roczen Crowned AMA West 250SX Supercross Champion
- Jeffery Herlings Continues to Blitz MX2 GP Scene
- KTM's Mike Brown Wins AMA EnduroCross Season Opener
- The Atlantic CMRC Motocross Spring Series begins at Riverglade Motocross Park
- TwoTwo Motorsports Wins Inaugural Jackpot Challenge Team Award Thanks to Keon McLeod
- GDR in partnership with Honda Canada and Troy Lee Designs is set to kick off 2013 season!
- Monster Energy Kawasaki's Ryan Villopoto Wins Third Straight Supercross Title
- Villopoto clinches third straight title