Red Bull KTM Factory Racing’s Tony Cairoli launched his 2014 MX season with flair on Sunday taking impressive wins in both the MX1 and Elite Class at the opening round of the Italian International MX Championship in Riola on the island of Sardinia.
Red Bull KTM Factory rider Ken Roczen continued his impressive debut season in the Monster Energy Supercross Series 450 class finishing second behind Chad Reed when the competition returned to Anaheim for the third time in five rounds.
Motonation is proud to announce the creation of Motonation Canada to better serve our existing dealer base in Canada and offer our brands to other quality retailers.
With the 2014 motocross season starting this weekend at the opening round of the Internazionalì d’Italia Motocross series in Sardinia, Husqvarna Motorcycles are pleased to officially launch the two factory backed teams that will participate in this year’s FIM Motocross World Championship.
In November Dual Sport Plus put on an open house where Sherco Canada's Jordan Szoke and Ossa Canada's Dan Johnson put on a trials display.
The 2014 motocross season is just around the corner with big changes coming in southwestern Ontario.
MOORESVILLE, NC – Risk Racing is excited to announce the introduction of their new Vector MX riding gear.
Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s James Stewart bounced back from last weekend’s high-speed crash to turn-in a first-class performance at Saturday’s second round of AMA/ FIM World Supercross Championship at Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona.
Livingston, CA (January 14, 2014) – 51FIFTY rider Jake Canada had confidence going into the first 250 Heat race of the night at Chase Field in Phoenix, AZ. With a strong 51FIFTY debut race at Anaheim, a solid week of practice and lap times near the fastest Factory riders from timed practice earlier in the day, Jake Canada could not wait for the gate to drop.
- Villopoto claims fourth Daytona SX win
- Decal Works Launches New Website
- HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES’ OFFICIAL 2014 ENDURO TEAM
- MX And Off-Road Volume 13 Issue 1
- HUSQVARNA'S ARGUBRIGHT BATTLES AT GLEN HELEN MUDDER, MIKE BROWN DOMINATES DOWN UNDER
- TICKLE SCORES BEST SX FINISH AT INDY
- DUNGEY WINS INDIANAPOLIS SUPERCROSS
- ROCKSTAR ENERGY SUZUKI KICKS-OFF MXGP SEASON
- EVENTFUL START TO 2014 MXGP SERIES FOR HUSQVARNA FACTORY TEAMS
- HERLINGS WINS MX2 IN QATAR; CAIROLI THIRD IN MXGP
- Dungey snags Indianapolis SX win