Sept.2, 2012 took the Atlantic Region to Strangs MX Park in Port Elgin NB. My fiancée Nichole and I decided to take advantage of some time off and headed for the track at lunch time on Friday. We were not the only racers that decided to take advantage of the long weekend and nice weather, while on route we hooked up with one of my team riders Logan Gallant and his buddy Justin Mackinnon and started the racer convoy to Strangs MX Park.
Women's Cup results from Day 4 of the ISDE. Looks like all three of the American enterants are out now.
Wardlow AB: Shane ( aka Moose ) Cuthbertson ( Cochrane ) continues his dominance as he trampled the competition at the Second Gear Club’s Whispering Pines Hare Scrambles this past weekend.
Can't make it to Vegas for the Monster Cup? Well, you're in luck! The whole event will be broadcast on SPEED! Fans can watch from home, or your fav watering hole, for three and a half hours of Monster Cup action starting at 7 pm PST (10 pm EST)!
Just in time to start those engines revving for the 2013 season!
St. Bruno,QC, September, 2012 - Patrick Beaulé today announces official support from KTM Canada for his Dakar 2013 effort. KTM as a motorcycle manufacturer is known for its race-ready motorcycles, and is synonymous with dominance in the Dakar Rally.
Standings for the Women's Cup Team Challenge. Rive and Giroux had a rough go yesterday, but Hett worked her way into 10th place overall! Way to go, Tori! Almeda will be restarting today - she is determined to ride through the rest of the days. Unfortunately, an injury will keep Amber out of the rest of the event.
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend