David Knight switched to Honda and created his own team for 2013. Check out his preparations for the 2013 EWC season.
Max Nagl and his new Honda shot at a sandy track in Belgium. The German racer joins The Honda World Motocross squad this year to take on the title challenge aboard the CRF450R.
Courtland, Ontario- Although the dust is still settling from Round 2 in Kamloops, Gopher Dunes Troy Lee Designs Powersports Canada and team rider #11 Tyler Medaglia are focused and ready to head to Cowtown for Round 3 at Wild Rose. "I've got my eyes squarely on challenging Goerke for the top spot I'm going to come out gunning for the win and any of the top guys whether it be Colton, Dusty or Bobby, although they may not say it but they are thinking the same thing " said Medaglia.
- Offroad Ontario Colborne Cross Country
- ALBERTANS SET TO BATTLE IT OUT AT CANADA’S FIRST URBAN ENDUROCROSS CHALLENGE THIS WEEKEND
- CGRT Welcomes Ryan Linderman
- Gold, gold and silver at X-Games EnduroCross in Barcelona
- Cairoli celebrates 58th career GP in MX1 GP of Brazil
- Roczen opens his Outdoor MX season in winning style
- Monster Energy’s Ryan Villopoto Starts Motocross Season in Dominating Fashion
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne
- Anstie Unlucky, but Seewer Podiums at Agueda
- Monster Energy's Villipoto and Bowers Race to the Top of the Podium in Las Vegas
- Roczen Crowned AMA West 250SX Supercross Champion