During the ASI Motocross Show in Imola on May 26, Husqvarna Motorcycles has honoured some of the champions who gave fame to Husqvarna Motocross bikes around the world.
Bill Nilsson, Rolf Tibblin and Torsten Hallman are three of the most famous Swedish riders who, between 1959 and 1967, gained on behalf of Husqvarna 8 of the 16 world motocross titles ever won.
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne
- Anstie Unlucky, but Seewer Podiums at Agueda
- Monster Energy's Villipoto and Bowers Race to the Top of the Podium in Las Vegas
- Roczen Crowned AMA West 250SX Supercross Champion
- Jeffery Herlings Continues to Blitz MX2 GP Scene
- KTM's Mike Brown Wins AMA EnduroCross Season Opener
- The Atlantic CMRC Motocross Spring Series begins at Riverglade Motocross Park
- TwoTwo Motorsports Wins Inaugural Jackpot Challenge Team Award Thanks to Keon McLeod
- GDR in partnership with Honda Canada and Troy Lee Designs is set to kick off 2013 season!
- Monster Energy Kawasaki's Ryan Villopoto Wins Third Straight Supercross Title
- Villopoto clinches third straight title