Team Suzuki's Dario Arco clinched the 2012 Argentinian MX1 title in an exciting showdown at final round at Roque Pérez in Buenos Aires.
Antoine Meo, KTM’s latest E1 signing for the 2012 season leaves South America with four straight World Championship victories in his pocket marking him as an early title favorite for the coming season.
KTM factory rider Cristobal Guerrero completed another confident ride in Rd. 4 of the Enduro 2 World Championships in San Juan Argentina on Sunday when he finished second to claim his second podium in two days.
KTM Enduro Factory rider Christophe Nambotin of France wrapped up Rd. 3 & 4 of the Enduro 3 World Championship in San Juan, Argentina with two more victories and a perfect score card as the tour leaves for Europe.
Antoine Meo and Christophe Nambotin continue their winning streak, with their third consecutive victories in Enduro 1 and Endur 3 of the 2012 Maxxis FIM Enduro World Championship at the GP of Argentina. Ivan Cervantes, of Spain, secures his first victory aboard his new Gas Gas in Enduro 2 in sensational style while Jonathan Manzi topped the podium in the Enduro Junior class.
- Villopoto takes fifth win of season
- 2014 Beagle Bash Enduro CANCELLED
- HERLINGS TAKE OVERALL MX2 WIN IN TRENTINO
- BEL-RAY HUSQVARNA’S PELA RENET TAKES ENDURO 2 RUNNER-UP AT GP OF PORTUGAL
- 2014 MXGP, ROUND 4 TRENTINO
- PODIUM THIRD FOR DUNGEY AT SEATTLE SUPERCROSS
- ARGUBRIGHT 2ND AT US NATIONAL HARE AND HOUND; DELONG FINISHES 4TH AT BIG BUCK GNCC.
- Cool new Knox Venture Shirt
- ERZBERGRODEO XX: The world's elite dirt bike athletes prepare for an exceptional summit at the Iron Giant!
- MOTOPARK OPENING APRIL 11, 2014
- RCH RACING SOARING EAGLE SIGNS WESTON PEICK