Phoenix, Arizona is home for the second round of the Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship. The Smartop MotoConcepts team rider, Mike Alessi (#800/450) spent the week in California working with Michael Byrne on his entrance and exit’s out of the corner, as well as maintaining his whoop speed. During practice at Chase Field, Alessi said he felt comfortable with his MCR 450 after making a few changes to his bike and suspension. He captured the 12th qualifying position as they entered the stadium for the nights’ events.
JGRMX is proud to announce that the team will support Phillip Nicoletti, a determined privateer, in a new developmental pilot program. Nicoletti, who hails from New York but has been training not far from the team’s North Carolina headquarters appears to have the potential to race as a professional but has lacked the resources available to top-tier teams. Nicoletti will be part of a new endeavor that will offer him an opportunity to showcase his talents, while simultaneously giving the team immediate access to a replacement rider familiar with it’s equipment should one of the two primary team riders suffer an injury.
WIGGINS, M.S. (Nov. 6, 2013) – My Plash Star Racing Rockstar Yamaha’s Cooper Webb will cross the Atlantic to compete in the 31st annual Bercy Supercross held at the Palais Omnisports De Paris-Bercy Nov. 8, 9, and 10.
Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda is pleased to announce that Malcolm Stewart has signed with the team for the 2014 season.
GEICO Honda supercross/motocross team rider Wil Hahn will be taking part in a Google+ Hangout on Air that will be hosted by legendary GEICO rider Kevin Windham. GEICO has teamed up with Google to sponsor the #Hahngout (Hahn + Hangout) where host Kevin Windham will be asking Wil questions about his life on-and-off the racetrack. The live recording will take place next Thursday on June 13that 3pm EST, lasting about one hour. Here is the link to the event page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cuie14nvjov37gfm626v1faluco
- Decal Works Launches New Website
- HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES’ OFFICIAL 2014 ENDURO TEAM
- MX And Off-Road Volume 13 Issue 1
- HUSQVARNA'S ARGUBRIGHT BATTLES AT GLEN HELEN MUDDER, MIKE BROWN DOMINATES DOWN UNDER
- TICKLE SCORES BEST SX FINISH AT INDY
- DUNGEY WINS INDIANAPOLIS SUPERCROSS
- ROCKSTAR ENERGY SUZUKI KICKS-OFF MXGP SEASON
- EVENTFUL START TO 2014 MXGP SERIES FOR HUSQVARNA FACTORY TEAMS
- HERLINGS WINS MX2 IN QATAR; CAIROLI THIRD IN MXGP
- Dungey snags Indianapolis SX win
- GAS GAS Signs a deal with Former Husqvarna to Acquire Two and Four-stroke Engine Technology