Story by Patrick Lambie
The 2012 and 15th annual Western Canadian Amateur National Motocross Championships sponsored by Inside MotoX and Offroad Magazine were hosted by the Lethbridge Motorcycle Club and took place at the Temple Hill Motorcycle Park in Raymond Alberta on June 28th through the 30th.
Toronto, ON – Power Sport Services (PSS), the wholly-owned subsidiary of the Motorcycle & Moped Industry Council (MMIC) and the Canadian Off-Highway Vehicle Distributors Council (COHV), is pleased to announce that the Canadian National Sportsmen’s Shows (CNSS) has agreed to produce the three western Canada Motorcycle & ATV shows in Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver during the 2013 show season.
- RAIN DELAY POSTPONES RED BULL ROCKS AND LOGS UNTIL MAY 26, 2013
- Offroad Ontario Colborne Cross Country
- ALBERTANS SET TO BATTLE IT OUT AT CANADA’S FIRST URBAN ENDUROCROSS CHALLENGE THIS WEEKEND
- CGRT Welcomes Ryan Linderman
- Gold, gold and silver at X-Games EnduroCross in Barcelona
- Cairoli celebrates 58th career GP in MX1 GP of Brazil
- Roczen opens his Outdoor MX season in winning style
- Monster Energy’s Ryan Villopoto Starts Motocross Season in Dominating Fashion
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne
- Anstie Unlucky, but Seewer Podiums at Agueda
- Monster Energy's Villipoto and Bowers Race to the Top of the Podium in Las Vegas