After Nanaimo, I spent a fantastic week of trail riding (AKA bush whacking, getting whipped by trees, crushing my pipe, and dragging my bike up gnarly hills) in the Kamloops area. It was probably the best ride I have had this season thus far. After such a week I had my bike set up great for some offroad racing; then headed to Whispering Pines for some moto! FYI my offroad FMF exhaust passed with a 89 decibel reading. This is where the saying "Silent..but deadly" comes from right?
Follow Jared Stock on his journey back to riding two strokes. Jared is a great ambassador for Canadian Motocross so be sure to hit up jaredstock.com and stay up to date with the latest news.
Yamaha Motor Canada is bringing back the popular ‘Yamabucks For You’ program. This program distributes thousands of dollars’ worth of Yamabucks to Yamaha enthusiasts across the country through motorcycle track days and amateur Enduro and ATV racing.
Chicopee, MA (February 19, 2013) - After six rounds, the AMA Supercross moved from the West Coast to Texas for round 7 sat Cowboy Stadium in Arlington. Velocity 3 Yamaha would be down a rider as Kyle Chisholm (#11), who crashed the previous week in San Diego, was forced to sit out with lingering injuries. As the sole rider for the weekend, the pressure was placed upon V3R teammate Bobby Kiniry.
Chicopee, MA (January 28, 2013) - Velocity 3 Yamaha rolled into Oakland confident and ready to show why the first-year team earned the support of Factory Yamaha. With a late start to the season, Bobby Kiniry and Kyle Chisholm didn't have the testing time afforded other riders; however, literally ‘race-testing’ they continue to improve and put in solid performances.
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend