Las Vegas, NV (November 17, 2012) – KTM’s Taddy Blazusiak kept up the domination at the Las Vegas finale of the 2012 GEICO AMA EnduroCross series, presented by Lucas Oil. He clinched his fourth consecutive title, while Beta's Cody Webb did everything he could to challenge the dominant KTM rider in both mains. He led both laps, but ended up on the second spot of the podium with KTM's Mike Brown in third in the first main, and Husqvarna's Kyle Redmond took third in the second.
Hurricane Mills, Tenn. –It was a head-to-head battle at Saturday’s Can-Am Grand National Cross Country Series finale between AmPro Yamaha’s Paul Whibley and FMF/KTM’s Kailub Russell in the XC1 Pro class. After a nearly flawless race at the Parts Unlimited Loretta Lynn’s GNCC, Whibley went on to win the season finale and secure his second-career title.
Boise, ID (October 27, 2012) – The penultimate round of the 2012 GEICO AMA EnduroCross series took place inside the Idaho Center, just west of Boise and the packed house witnessed racing on the toughest EnduroCross track yet. The difficult track created a lot of action and KTM’s Taddy Blazusiak took another win despite a last lap crash that allowed Beta’s Cody Webb to get within striking difference. Husqvarna’s Cory Graffunder withstood pressure from multiple riders to earn the last podium position.
Red Bull/KTM rider Taddy Blazusiak claimed his fourth consecutive win of the 2012 AMA EnduroCross Series at the seventh round of the circuit in Boise’s Idaho Center while FMF/KTM rider Maria Forsberg led a three way KTM victory in the women’s event.
Irvine, CA (October 26, 2012) – For the first time, the girls have their own multi round championship series as part of 2012 GEICO AMA EnduroCross series, presented by Lucas Oil. And this weekend’s Boise, Idaho event will be round four of that five event battle to be the top female EnduroCross racer.
So the 60th Anniversary of the Cord is coming up, and I thought it would be fun to collect some Cord stories. Nic Snyckers is a Metro Toronto Police officer and a first time Cord racer. I’ve been lucky enough to know Nic for the last two years and realize he is one tough guy, and that the TPS are lucky to have him. When I put the call out for Cord stories, his was the very first that hit my inbox!
- FERRIS JOINS 4-RIDER US RED BULL KTM FACTORY TEAM FOR 2014
- Canadian Motocross Promoters Organize to Advocate the Advancement of the Sport
- Destination Canada for International GS Trophy 2014
- Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic to Debut in 2014
- Graham Jarvis proves why he is the No.1 at the Roof of Africa
- Off Road Motorcycle Community loses a Legend - Kurt Caselli Dead at age 30
- The Atlantic MX Community Celebrates the 2013 Season
- Day 2 of the 2013 Roof of Africa and it's a wet race!
- Altus De Wet lays his cards on the table during Day 1 of the 2013 Roof of Africa
- The 2013 Roof of Africa is all set to go, Round the Houses
- 51FIFTY Congratulates Jake Canada Impressive win at Stuttgart Supercross