By James Lissimore
A riding area in the greater Vancouver area has been sorely missed for a long time but luckily, the crew at Popkum Motor Park( www.popkummotorpark.com ), just east of Chilliwack, stepped up huge in 2012, investing half a million dollars in putting together the place that was so badly needed in the third most populated area in Canada.
The Boys of Summer take one last run at the checkered flag at Walton Race way in the end of a second silly season.
Rosedale, British Columbia (August 15, 2012) - Popkum Motor Park is pleased to announce that we have received an exceptional amount of industry support for Dusty Klatt’s motocross school being held on August 25 & 26, 2012.
Paul Jordan was at the Riverglade MX round of the Monster Energy Motocross series last weekend and took so many amazing photos, I've spent the last week combing through and here are just some of the results. So without further delay, here is Part 2 of the Riverglade Photogallery, showcasing the riders of the big, bold MX1 class and their burley 450s.
Results after Round 7 of the Monster Energy Motocross Nationals
From Paul Jordan -
The 7th round of the CMRC National Series made its only Atlantic stop at the Riverglade Motocross Park on August 5th and pro riders from across Canada and the United States invaded the Glade for some amazing racing. Everyone agrees that one of the best parts about the Glades weekend are the amazing fans. This year was no exception with thousands of people filling the stands and grounds in the scorching heat where temperatures were pushing 40 degrees.
Rosedale, British Columbia (August 2, 2012) - Popkum Motor Park is pleased to announce that we have arranged to host two motocross schools with 2X Canadian National MX1 Champion, 2x Canadian National MX2 Champion - West, 2X Montreal Supercross Winner MX 1 & MX2 – “Campbell River Crusher” Dusty Klatt!
From KTM Canada – Three moto wins, two overall victories and a total of six podium finishes; things couldn’t have gone much better for KTM at Round 6 of the CMRC Motocross Nationals in Ste-Julie, QC!
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend