TORONTO (March 23) -- The impressive journey of GEICO Honda rider Wil Hahn continued Saturday night with a gut-check runner-up finish at the Roger's Centre in downtown Toronto. Hahn remains close to perfect on the season with six podium finishes in six starts, including two victories and two second-place results.
Arriving in Canada with his biggest lead of the season in the Monster Energy AMA Supercross 250SX East standings, GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn is more motivated than ever to return to the top of the podium to keep his advantage growing during the 2013 schedule's stretch run.
Boise, ID (October 27, 2012) – The penultimate round of the 2012 GEICO AMA EnduroCross series took place inside the Idaho Center, just west of Boise and the packed house witnessed racing on the toughest EnduroCross track yet. The difficult track created a lot of action and KTM’s Taddy Blazusiak took another win despite a last lap crash that allowed Beta’s Cody Webb to get within striking difference. Husqvarna’s Cory Graffunder withstood pressure from multiple riders to earn the last podium position.
EnduroX is back on at Ontario, California this weekend, featuring Canada's first couple of off road, Bobby Prochnau and Chantelle Bykerk! Also racing will be X Games Bronze Medalist (and proud Canadian) Cory Graffunder and, fresh off his win at TKO Mike Brown is back, along with XGames Gold Medalist Cody Webb. It's going to be a great race!
Irvine, CA (July 17, 2012) – MVP Racing has joined the GEICO EnduroCross series as the presenting sponsor of the timed Hot Laps that determine the gate picks for the Expert heat races. The hot laps put the top 30 riders on the track one at a time in reverse order of the current series point standings. The riders are forced to tackle the incredibly tough obstacles for a single lap against the clock. The top three riders earn the first pick in the three heat races that kick off the racing for the experts. Since there are 30 riders competing for just 11 spots in the main event during the night show, gate pick and a good start are extremely important to avoiding the chaos that ensues when the pack hits the rocks, logs, pond and other obstacles. Perhaps more important though is the bragging rights and confidence that comes with putting down a good lap time.
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne
- Anstie Unlucky, but Seewer Podiums at Agueda
- Monster Energy's Villipoto and Bowers Race to the Top of the Podium in Las Vegas
- Roczen Crowned AMA West 250SX Supercross Champion
- Jeffery Herlings Continues to Blitz MX2 GP Scene
- KTM's Mike Brown Wins AMA EnduroCross Season Opener
- The Atlantic CMRC Motocross Spring Series begins at Riverglade Motocross Park
- TwoTwo Motorsports Wins Inaugural Jackpot Challenge Team Award Thanks to Keon McLeod
- GDR in partnership with Honda Canada and Troy Lee Designs is set to kick off 2013 season!
- Monster Energy Kawasaki's Ryan Villopoto Wins Third Straight Supercross Title
- Villopoto clinches third straight title