We were lucky enough to have the legendary JSR swing by our trailer while he was visiting the 2013 Western Canadian Amateur Nationals in Raymond, AB. See JSR's take on Raymond, the Nationals and the young talent coming up.
It had been a long time since Canadian motocross had sent a successful and truly representative team to the Motocross des Nations. Last fall would have been the first such opportunity. After years of patching together last-minute teams amidst conflict and confusion, Canadian fans were finally going to see three of Canada's top riders compete on the world stage.
Round 1: Agassiz, BC
Sunday April 15
The opening round of the KTM RIDE ORANGE Moto Tour 2012 (Canadian edition!) kicked off last Sunday in beautiful Agassiz, BC. We’re happy to say that the event went off without a hitch … well, there were a few small ones but nothing that the Moto Tour team couldn’t overcome.
Most Canadian moto fans will have their own unique memories of Blackfoot, whether it is a certain rider, a particular bike, a special moment or any other number of possibilities. Blackfoot played a large part in bringing exposure to Canadian motocross and increasing the level of competition. You can't win that many championships and not force other teams to try and emulate your success.
“Influential” can mean so many different things. In this case, I’m going for riders who: have made a lasting impression on the sport, other riders and fans; riders who are exceptional in skill; have had long, notable careers (between 2001 and 2011); and/or continue to inspire the next generation of riders in their disciplines.
- Villopoto takes fifth win of season
- 2014 Beagle Bash Enduro CANCELLED
- HERLINGS TAKE OVERALL MX2 WIN IN TRENTINO
- BEL-RAY HUSQVARNA’S PELA RENET TAKES ENDURO 2 RUNNER-UP AT GP OF PORTUGAL
- 2014 MXGP, ROUND 4 TRENTINO
- PODIUM THIRD FOR DUNGEY AT SEATTLE SUPERCROSS
- ARGUBRIGHT 2ND AT US NATIONAL HARE AND HOUND; DELONG FINISHES 4TH AT BIG BUCK GNCC.
- Cool new Knox Venture Shirt
- ERZBERGRODEO XX: The world's elite dirt bike athletes prepare for an exceptional summit at the Iron Giant!
- MOTOPARK OPENING APRIL 11, 2014
- RCH RACING SOARING EAGLE SIGNS WESTON PEICK