Red Bull KTM Factory Racing riders launched their bid to retain the MXGP and MX2 world titles on Saturday night at the Losail circuit in Qatar with a win in MX2 for Jeffrey Herlings and a podium third for Tony Cairoli in MXGP.
Red Bull KTM Factory Racing had another solid night in Rd. 6 of the US Supercross Championships at San Diego with Ken Roczen on the podium in third to be second in the points of the 450-class after six of 17 rounds in this tough competition. Factory teammate Ryan Dungey finished fourth on the night and is sixth in the standings.
Red Bull KTM Factory Racing’s Tony Cairoli launched his 2014 MX season with flair on Sunday taking impressive wins in both the MX1 and Elite Class at the opening round of the Italian International MX Championship in Riola on the island of Sardinia.
Red Bull KTM Factory rider Ken Roczen continued his impressive debut season in the Monster Energy Supercross Series 450 class finishing second behind Chad Reed when the competition returned to Anaheim for the third time in five rounds.
Red Bull KTM Factory rider Ryan Dungey picked up a podium third in the 450-class Round 2 of the Monster Energy Supercross at Phoenix on Saturday night after a hard fought battle where he led for most of the race.
Red Bull KTM’s Marc Coma rode another competent stage in the 2014 edition of the Dakar Rally on Friday to complete the first half of this grueling race with a 42.17-minute lead in the overall standings. Coma was second in Stage Six, just one minute 15 behind leader Alain Duclos of France.
The Red Bull KTM Factory Racing Team got down to business on Monday for Stage Two of the 2014 Dakar Rally. Chaleco Lopez was the fastest of the four factory riders with an excellent second place in the stage, trailing the leader by just 39 seconds.
The US Red Bull KTM Factory Racing Team launched their 2014 AMA Supercross season with flair on Saturday night in the Angel Stadium with a 1-2 in the opening round of the 450 class competition thanks to rookie Ken Roczen of Germany and American teammate Ryan Dungey.
Red Bull KTM Factory rider Marc Coma launched his bid for a fourth Dakar Rally title when riders set out on Stage One of the world’s toughest rally on Sunday. At the end of a long day on the KTM 450 Rally bike Coma finished second to Joan Barreda of Spain just 37 seconds behind the leader.
- HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES’ OFFICIAL 2014 ENDURO TEAM
- MX And Off-Road Volume 13 Issue 1
- HUSQVARNA'S ARGUBRIGHT BATTLES AT GLEN HELEN MUDDER, MIKE BROWN DOMINATES DOWN UNDER
- TICKLE SCORES BEST SX FINISH AT INDY
- DUNGEY WINS INDIANAPOLIS SUPERCROSS
- ROCKSTAR ENERGY SUZUKI KICKS-OFF MXGP SEASON
- EVENTFUL START TO 2014 MXGP SERIES FOR HUSQVARNA FACTORY TEAMS
- HERLINGS WINS MX2 IN QATAR; CAIROLI THIRD IN MXGP
- Dungey snags Indianapolis SX win
- GAS GAS Signs a deal with Former Husqvarna to Acquire Two and Four-stroke Engine Technology
- THE BEL-RAY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING TEAM GRAHAM JARVIS AND JAMIE MCCANNEY BOTH PICK UP INJURIES.