Helmet technology has not significantly advanced in over 55 years when EPS was first used as the energy management material of choice.
CRF450R and we give it a shot to see if all the changes paid off... The Side-by-side market has been exploding lately and we are intrigued by this. Todd Kuli jumped at the chance to give the Polaris RZR XP a try to see what all the excitment is about... Every year, around this time, we put together our Holiday Buyers' Guide that features tons of shops and products in time for the holiday season... World famous Hard Enduro rider Chris Birch decided to try his hand at the Corduroy Enduro and while he was in town we sat down with him to see what makes him tick...We also continue to bring you our regular columnists Jason Frenette, Jared Stock, Victoria Hett and Amber Giroux… Plus much more. Click here or call (416) 962-7223 to subscribe.
BOISE, Idaho - WPS announces that off-road racer Jason Thomas is the new international distributor sales manager for FLY Racing and Sedona Tire & Wheel.
1 44 Chad wienen USA 51.22 13 Tours
2 84 Thomas brown USA 50.87 +7.86 +7.86
3 9 Josh creamer USA 52.19 +10.86 +3.00
By James Lissimore
A riding area in the greater Vancouver area has been sorely missed for a long time but luckily, the crew at Popkum Motor Park( www.popkummotorpark.com ), just east of Chilliwack, stepped up huge in 2012, investing half a million dollars in putting together the place that was so badly needed in the third most populated area in Canada.
Paul Jordan was at the Riverglade MX round of the Monster Energy Motocross series last weekend and took so many amazing photos, I've spent the last week combing through and here are just some of the results. So without further delay, here is Part 1 of the Riverglade Photogallery, showcasing the riders of the MX2 class and those Intermediates brave enough to line up with the best in the country.
2nd #5 MATT GOERKE - KAW 1st 2nd 47
3rd #1 COLTON FACCIOTTI - KTM 3rd 3rd 40
The CMRC brought their Monster Energy Nationals to Calgary’s Wildrose Motocross Park for a father’s day event that kept motocross fans in attendance on the edge of their seats right up to the final checkered flag.
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend