Factory FMF/KTM rider Mike Brown and Red Bull KTM rider Taddy Blazusiak finished 2-4 at Round Five of the AMA GEICO EnduroCross Series in Everett, Washington, an event that saw five KTM riders finish in the top ten as the sport continues to grow in popularity.
American Mike Brown and Spanish rider Laia Sanz both struck EnduroCross gold at the Barcelona X-Games on Saturday night while American Maria Forsberg finished second in the women’s event to give KTM a good haul in this event in the city’s Olympic Stadium.
Factory FMF/KTM rider Mike Brown topped the podium for the first time in the opening round of the AMA EnduroCross Series in the Orleans Arena, Las Vegas. Red Bull KTM Factory rider and reigning AMA EnduroCross Champion, Taddy Blazusiak finished second overall.
Las Vegas, NV (November 17, 2012) – KTM’s Taddy Blazusiak kept up the domination at the Las Vegas finale of the 2012 GEICO AMA EnduroCross series, presented by Lucas Oil. He clinched his fourth consecutive title, while Beta's Cody Webb did everything he could to challenge the dominant KTM rider in both mains. He led both laps, but ended up on the second spot of the podium with KTM's Mike Brown in third in the first main, and Husqvarna's Kyle Redmond took third in the second.
EnduroX is back on at Ontario, California this weekend, featuring Canada's first couple of off road, Bobby Prochnau and Chantelle Bykerk! Also racing will be X Games Bronze Medalist (and proud Canadian) Cory Graffunder and, fresh off his win at TKO Mike Brown is back, along with XGames Gold Medalist Cody Webb. It's going to be a great race!
Second in the 2011 Championship and now it is time to win
Irvine, CA (April 20, 2012) – Mike Brown is ready to win an EnduroCross main event in 2012. Five podium finishes led to second in the 2011 GEICO AMA EnduroCross Championship, presented by Lucas Oil. And if it were not for Taddy Blazusiak, his KTM teammate, Brown would likely have several wins already. But after three years of trying, he has yet to stand on the top step of the podium at EnduroCross. 2012 may just be the year to change that as he has proven to have the pure speed necessary with several heat race wins and fast times during the qualifying hot laps.
- FERRIS JOINS 4-RIDER US RED BULL KTM FACTORY TEAM FOR 2014
- Canadian Motocross Promoters Organize to Advocate the Advancement of the Sport
- Destination Canada for International GS Trophy 2014
- Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic to Debut in 2014
- Graham Jarvis proves why he is the No.1 at the Roof of Africa
- Off Road Motorcycle Community loses a Legend - Kurt Caselli Dead at age 30
- The Atlantic MX Community Celebrates the 2013 Season
- Day 2 of the 2013 Roof of Africa and it's a wet race!
- Altus De Wet lays his cards on the table during Day 1 of the 2013 Roof of Africa
- The 2013 Roof of Africa is all set to go, Round the Houses
- 51FIFTY Congratulates Jake Canada Impressive win at Stuttgart Supercross