Husqvarna's factory off-road race team was on the gas around the globe this weekend, with Mike Brown taking the final win of the Australian Enduro-X Nationals in Melbourne, Australia and Jacob Argubright extending his lead in the West Hare Scrambles Championship in Southern California. The weekend also signaled the beginning of the season for Andrew DeLong and Russell Bobbitt, who took on the opening round of the AMA National Enduro Series in South Carolina with mixed results.
Factory FMF/KTM rider Mike Brown and Red Bull KTM rider Taddy Blazusiak finished 2-4 at Round Five of the AMA GEICO EnduroCross Series in Everett, Washington, an event that saw five KTM riders finish in the top ten as the sport continues to grow in popularity.
American Mike Brown and Spanish rider Laia Sanz both struck EnduroCross gold at the Barcelona X-Games on Saturday night while American Maria Forsberg finished second in the women’s event to give KTM a good haul in this event in the city’s Olympic Stadium.
Factory FMF/KTM rider Mike Brown topped the podium for the first time in the opening round of the AMA EnduroCross Series in the Orleans Arena, Las Vegas. Red Bull KTM Factory rider and reigning AMA EnduroCross Champion, Taddy Blazusiak finished second overall.
Las Vegas, NV (November 17, 2012) – KTM’s Taddy Blazusiak kept up the domination at the Las Vegas finale of the 2012 GEICO AMA EnduroCross series, presented by Lucas Oil. He clinched his fourth consecutive title, while Beta's Cody Webb did everything he could to challenge the dominant KTM rider in both mains. He led both laps, but ended up on the second spot of the podium with KTM's Mike Brown in third in the first main, and Husqvarna's Kyle Redmond took third in the second.
EnduroX is back on at Ontario, California this weekend, featuring Canada's first couple of off road, Bobby Prochnau and Chantelle Bykerk! Also racing will be X Games Bronze Medalist (and proud Canadian) Cory Graffunder and, fresh off his win at TKO Mike Brown is back, along with XGames Gold Medalist Cody Webb. It's going to be a great race!
- Decal Works Launches New Website
- HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES’ OFFICIAL 2014 ENDURO TEAM
- MX And Off-Road Volume 13 Issue 1
- HUSQVARNA'S ARGUBRIGHT BATTLES AT GLEN HELEN MUDDER, MIKE BROWN DOMINATES DOWN UNDER
- TICKLE SCORES BEST SX FINISH AT INDY
- DUNGEY WINS INDIANAPOLIS SUPERCROSS
- ROCKSTAR ENERGY SUZUKI KICKS-OFF MXGP SEASON
- EVENTFUL START TO 2014 MXGP SERIES FOR HUSQVARNA FACTORY TEAMS
- HERLINGS WINS MX2 IN QATAR; CAIROLI THIRD IN MXGP
- Dungey snags Indianapolis SX win
- GAS GAS Signs a deal with Former Husqvarna to Acquire Two and Four-stroke Engine Technology