We are less than a week away from the start of the 2012 Royal Distributing Canadian Enduro Championship. Now in its fourth year the highly successful Championship is on its way to creating Canadian motorcycling history. Never before has an off-road championship traveled across Canada and become the acknowledged true test of Canada’s best off-road riders in such a short period of time. The main reasons being the CEC’s standardized format is easy to understand, is attractive to new and younger riders, does not require the competitor’s motorcycles to have a license plate or specific insurance and is a fair and level playing field unlike other previous championships.
World Enduro Canada is excited to announce a major change to the Canadian offroad motorcycling landscape. After listening to input from our riders, sponsors and fans we have decided to shake things up in 2012. WEC has always been focused on developing fast Canadian offroad motorcycle racers. We want to see our Canadian riders take their rightful place on the World stage.
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend