Motopark hosted the final round of the Royal Distributing Canadian Cross Country Championship this past Sunday. Pro and amateur riders from BC, Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec were on hand to decide the champions from the Mini Classes all the way to Pro. KTM, Husaberg, Husqvarna, Yamaha and Honda all had Pro riders in attendance. KTM brought out their Factory rig to support riders and thrill a few kids who got the chance to check out how the Pro riders travel.
From World Enduro Canada - For Immediate Release – Sept 5, 2012
This Sunday Motopark in Chatsworth, on will host both the final round of the Royal Distributing Canadian Cross Country Championship and the Wiesner Insurance Ontario Cross Country Championship. The top off road racers in Canada will be in attendance to dice it up with the best in Ontario.
The 2012 Royal Distributing Canadian Enduro Championship is in the books and all involved agreed it was another huge sucess. WEC crowned new Canadian Enduro Champions in many of the classes. On Sunday September 2nd the Royal Distributing Canadian Cross Country Championship will begin and since this is the first true National Cross Country Championship of its kind there will be new Champions in ALL the classes. Riders from across the country will have the opportunity to compete for a National Championship with only two weekend’s worth of racing.
Rounds 1 & 2 of the Royal Distributing Canadian Enduro Championships took place at all new venue last weekend in Vernon, BC. The Vernon Off Road Motorcycle Club hosted an epic, well organized event that challenged and thrilled riders.
We are less than a week away from the start of the 2012 Royal Distributing Canadian Enduro Championship. Now in its fourth year the highly successful Championship is on its way to creating Canadian motorcycling history. Never before has an off-road championship traveled across Canada and become the acknowledged true test of Canada’s best off-road riders in such a short period of time. The main reasons being the CEC’s standardized format is easy to understand, is attractive to new and younger riders, does not require the competitor’s motorcycles to have a license plate or specific insurance and is a fair and level playing field unlike other previous championships.
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend