Rockstar Energy Suzuki Europe's Max Anstie will be fit for this weekend's fourth round of the AMA/ FIM World Supercross at Oakland Coliseum in California after a heavy crash at last weekend's Anaheim race.
JDR Motorsports would like to take this opportunity to thank its incredible staff, sponsors and loyal fans for their dedication, belief and encouragement over the past six years. We have appreciated your support, and for this reason it is with much regret that we announce that JDR will close down at the end of the AMA Supercross season, if we cannot find additional funding.
Round three of the Monster Energy Supercross series went very well for the Troy Lee Designs/Lucas Oil/Honda squad. All three riders had flashes of brilliance at times, and team leader Cole Seely led much of the main event before finishing third.
Broc Tickle claimed his best finish in the 2013 AMA Monster Energy Supercross season on Saturday night at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California with 11th place in the 450 Main Event aboard his Dodge/ Sycuan Casino/ RCH Racing/ Bel-Ray Suzuki RM-Z450.
German teenager and Red Bull KTM Factory rider Ken Roczen had another great weekend in Rd. 3 of the SX Lites West on Saturday night in the competition’s second visit to Anaheim when he again finished second overall in the 250SX class at Angel Stadium. Roczen is currently second overall in the points.
Corona, Calif. - Monster Energy’s Ryan Villopoto made his first appearance to the 450SX podium this season with a comeback ride in the main event to finish second. Monster Energy’s Martin Davalos overcame a gnarly crash in his heat race to finish on the 250SX podium in third.
Irvine, Calif. (January 6, 2013) – Round 1 of the 2013 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Calif., marked the start of the racing season for Monster Energy Kawasaki on Saturday night. Monster Energy Kawasaki’s Jake Weimer used his momentum from the offseason and carried it into the main event where he finished fifth. Reigning two-time champion Ryan Villopoto posted many of the fastest times throughout the day, but in the main event recovered to 16th after an early crash. Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki’s Tyla Rattray bounced back from a season ending crash last year to take eighth place in the 250SX main event. Teammates Blake Baggett and Martin Davalos finished 14th and 20th, respectively, after getting caught up in a first lap crash.
The new-look Dodge/ Sycuan Casino/ RCH Racing/ Bel-Ray/ Suzuki Racing Team had an evening of mixed results at the opening round of the 2013 Monster Energy Supercross Series season on Saturday at jammed-packed Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California.
- FERRIS JOINS 4-RIDER US RED BULL KTM FACTORY TEAM FOR 2014
- Canadian Motocross Promoters Organize to Advocate the Advancement of the Sport
- Destination Canada for International GS Trophy 2014
- Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic to Debut in 2014
- Graham Jarvis proves why he is the No.1 at the Roof of Africa
- Off Road Motorcycle Community loses a Legend - Kurt Caselli Dead at age 30
- The Atlantic MX Community Celebrates the 2013 Season
- Day 2 of the 2013 Roof of Africa and it's a wet race!
- Altus De Wet lays his cards on the table during Day 1 of the 2013 Roof of Africa
- The 2013 Roof of Africa is all set to go, Round the Houses
- 51FIFTY Congratulates Jake Canada Impressive win at Stuttgart Supercross