On the weekend I raced the infamous Desert 100 Race in Odessa Washington. I’ve been going back since I was 8 years old riding the poker run on my PW80. Back then it was in Vantage Washington.
Corner Grass Racing Team is pleased to announce the continued support from Husaberg Canada for its efforts in 2013. “It seems like yesterday that Shane and I started CGRT, and today we are announcing our sixth year of racing Husaberg’s! We’ve got an incredible year planned, and we are super excited to finalize the rest of our program and make the announcements,” stated team manager, Lee Fryberger.
Women's Cup results from Day 4 of the ISDE. Looks like all three of the American enterants are out now.
Standings for the Women's Cup Team Challenge. Rive and Giroux had a rough go yesterday, but Hett worked her way into 10th place overall! Way to go, Tori! Almeda will be restarting today - she is determined to ride through the rest of the days. Unfortunately, an injury will keep Amber out of the rest of the event.
More from Bettie and the Canadian Invasion, including injury updates on Amber Giroux and Patrick Tremblay. FYI - Tori broke Top 10 yesterday, she's going to have a long run further in, but the ISDE is a war of attrition, and the last three days are the hardest. - IMX
Bettie De Vries is over in Germany with our boys and girls, watching the action and sharing her experiences on the Team Canada ISDE Facebook page. She's been kind enough to let IMX cross post her comments, so keep checking back here for our "Guest Mini Blogger" Bettie! - IMX
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne
- Anstie Unlucky, but Seewer Podiums at Agueda
- Monster Energy's Villipoto and Bowers Race to the Top of the Podium in Las Vegas
- Roczen Crowned AMA West 250SX Supercross Champion
- Jeffery Herlings Continues to Blitz MX2 GP Scene
- KTM's Mike Brown Wins AMA EnduroCross Season Opener
- The Atlantic CMRC Motocross Spring Series begins at Riverglade Motocross Park
- TwoTwo Motorsports Wins Inaugural Jackpot Challenge Team Award Thanks to Keon McLeod
- GDR in partnership with Honda Canada and Troy Lee Designs is set to kick off 2013 season!
- Monster Energy Kawasaki's Ryan Villopoto Wins Third Straight Supercross Title
- Villopoto clinches third straight title