Some action from the final round of the 2012 World Enduro Canada Cross Country Championship at Motopark.
Motonation has been very busy the last few weeks securing the services of many of the top riders across the USA, no matter where they ride, what they ride or how they ride more and more pro’s cant seem to live without Sidi boots!
Las Vegas, NV (November 17, 2012) – KTM’s Taddy Blazusiak kept up the domination at the Las Vegas finale of the 2012 GEICO AMA EnduroCross series, presented by Lucas Oil. He clinched his fourth consecutive title, while Beta's Cody Webb did everything he could to challenge the dominant KTM rider in both mains. He led both laps, but ended up on the second spot of the podium with KTM's Mike Brown in third in the first main, and Husqvarna's Kyle Redmond took third in the second.
Boise, ID (October 27, 2012) – The penultimate round of the 2012 GEICO AMA EnduroCross series took place inside the Idaho Center, just west of Boise and the packed house witnessed racing on the toughest EnduroCross track yet. The difficult track created a lot of action and KTM’s Taddy Blazusiak took another win despite a last lap crash that allowed Beta’s Cody Webb to get within striking difference. Husqvarna’s Cory Graffunder withstood pressure from multiple riders to earn the last podium position.
Irvine, CA (October 26, 2012) – For the first time, the girls have their own multi round championship series as part of 2012 GEICO AMA EnduroCross series, presented by Lucas Oil. And this weekend’s Boise, Idaho event will be round four of that five event battle to be the top female EnduroCross racer.
Tuesday October 23, 2012. St-Bruno, QC – Canadians continue to top the charts in major US off-road races! The latest accomplisments took place at round six of the GEICO AMA EnduroCross series in Everett, Washington, where KTM’s Bobby Prochnau, Chantelle Bykerk and Lexi Pechout all graced the podium in their respective classes.
After qualifying through his semi, RTR Performance KTM’s Prochnau rode steady early in the main event to hold tight to the leaders. In the final laps, he caught up to Mike Brown and made the pass for third—Prochnau’s first ever US Endurocross podium!
- FERRIS JOINS 4-RIDER US RED BULL KTM FACTORY TEAM FOR 2014
- Canadian Motocross Promoters Organize to Advocate the Advancement of the Sport
- Destination Canada for International GS Trophy 2014
- Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic to Debut in 2014
- Graham Jarvis proves why he is the No.1 at the Roof of Africa
- Off Road Motorcycle Community loses a Legend - Kurt Caselli Dead at age 30
- The Atlantic MX Community Celebrates the 2013 Season
- Day 2 of the 2013 Roof of Africa and it's a wet race!
- Altus De Wet lays his cards on the table during Day 1 of the 2013 Roof of Africa
- The 2013 Roof of Africa is all set to go, Round the Houses
- 51FIFTY Congratulates Jake Canada Impressive win at Stuttgart Supercross