WORCS Racing is proud to announce partnership with DWT and Motoworks along with media giant Hi-Torque Publications in promoting the 2013-2014 WORCS Racing Series. "We are very excited to partner with Hi-Torque Publications", said Mark Kalpakoff, Director of the WORCS Racing Series.
Buffalo, NY – DP Brakes ATV sponsored riders look to continue to dominate the competition as the 2012 Can-Am GNCC Series resumes action after the Summer break.
“We are so proud of our sponsored riders and their commitment to consistently put DP Brakes on top of the podium time and time again”, stated Larry Mills, President of DP Brakes and Clutches North America.
So, stay with me, will you. B and I were watching the women's pentathalon Saturday afternoon, and at dinner afterwards we both agreed, what if the dirt bike world had a similar event? We tried working with "moto" but it's a bit restrictive, so the working name right now is "Dirt Bike Pentathalon." We toyed with the idea of "Motorcycle Pentathalon" and "Off Road Pentathalon," but for reasons you'll see later, if you stay with me, they didn't work.
During the ASI Motocross Show in Imola on May 26, Husqvarna Motorcycles has honoured some of the champions who gave fame to Husqvarna Motocross bikes around the world.
Bill Nilsson, Rolf Tibblin and Torsten Hallman are three of the most famous Swedish riders who, between 1959 and 1967, gained on behalf of Husqvarna 8 of the 16 world motocross titles ever won.
In this article I wanted to touch on a topic that absolutely everyone faces when riding a dirt bike – injuries. They are very common in this sport and the key to decreasing the likelihood of an injury is to improve flexibility of the joints, muscles and ligaments.
- JGRMX Welcomes Phil Nicoletti
- OFTR Trailer & More Stolen
- FERRIS JOINS 4-RIDER US RED BULL KTM FACTORY TEAM FOR 2014
- Canadian Motocross Promoters Organize to Advocate the Advancement of the Sport
- Destination Canada for International GS Trophy 2014
- Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic to Debut in 2014
- Graham Jarvis proves why he is the No.1 at the Roof of Africa
- Off Road Motorcycle Community loses a Legend - Kurt Caselli Dead at age 30
- The Atlantic MX Community Celebrates the 2013 Season
- Day 2 of the 2013 Roof of Africa and it's a wet race!
- Altus De Wet lays his cards on the table during Day 1 of the 2013 Roof of Africa