WORCS Racing is proud to announce partnership with DWT and Motoworks along with media giant Hi-Torque Publications in promoting the 2013-2014 WORCS Racing Series. "We are very excited to partner with Hi-Torque Publications", said Mark Kalpakoff, Director of the WORCS Racing Series.
Buffalo, NY – DP Brakes ATV sponsored riders look to continue to dominate the competition as the 2012 Can-Am GNCC Series resumes action after the Summer break.
“We are so proud of our sponsored riders and their commitment to consistently put DP Brakes on top of the podium time and time again”, stated Larry Mills, President of DP Brakes and Clutches North America.
So, stay with me, will you. B and I were watching the women's pentathalon Saturday afternoon, and at dinner afterwards we both agreed, what if the dirt bike world had a similar event? We tried working with "moto" but it's a bit restrictive, so the working name right now is "Dirt Bike Pentathalon." We toyed with the idea of "Motorcycle Pentathalon" and "Off Road Pentathalon," but for reasons you'll see later, if you stay with me, they didn't work.
During the ASI Motocross Show in Imola on May 26, Husqvarna Motorcycles has honoured some of the champions who gave fame to Husqvarna Motocross bikes around the world.
Bill Nilsson, Rolf Tibblin and Torsten Hallman are three of the most famous Swedish riders who, between 1959 and 1967, gained on behalf of Husqvarna 8 of the 16 world motocross titles ever won.
In this article I wanted to touch on a topic that absolutely everyone faces when riding a dirt bike – injuries. They are very common in this sport and the key to decreasing the likelihood of an injury is to improve flexibility of the joints, muscles and ligaments.
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend