The second and final stop of the Enduro World Championship’s two-event tour of South America has ended with Pela Renet, Joakim Ljunggren and Jamie McCanney all claiming podium results at the GP of Argentina. With the championship now heading back to Europe Renet and Ljunggren hold second in the Enduro 2 and Enduro 3 classes respectively while McCanney leads the 125 Youth Cup classification.
Antoine Meo the reigning E1 World Champion overcame sickness to deliver two top performances in Rounds 3 & 4 of the World Enduro Championship in San Juan Argentina this weekend with two hard fought victories. Meo was struggling with energy levels after stomach problems in conditions that were tough for all riders.
French rider Antoine Meo emerged as the top KTM factory rider in the opening two rounds of the 2013 World Enduro Championship in Talca Chile this weekend, opening his account to retain his E1 title with wins on Saturday and Sunday.
He’s the only rider ever to win an FIM Motocross World Championship and an FIM Enduro World Championship, and this weekend Husaberg’s Pela Renet starts what will likely be his toughest challenge yet – that of successfully defending his Enduro 2 world title. With five months having passed since the end of the 2012 EWC series, following a well-earned rest the tall Frenchman has been working hard to be 100 per cent ready for this weekend’s GP of Chile. Here Pela gives his thoughts on the season ahead…
David Knight switched to Honda and created his own team for 2013. Check out his preparations for the 2013 EWC season.
Check out this video of French rider Johnny Aubert. Aubert is one of Europe's fastest riders and it shows.
Husaberg highlights from the seventh round of the Enduro World Championship in Heinola, Finland, including Mathias Bellino, the new World Junior Champion!
You've got to watch this! This man has got some serious guts and an incredible amount of talent and drive. For everyone out there who says "Can't do it" this is one guy who says "Yes I can!" Please allow me to introduce you to Pablo Cid, a man who acheived some level of notice when David Knight snapped a photo of his 1991 Suzuki DR 350 and posted it on his Twitter account.
- Offroad Ontario Colborne Cross Country
- ALBERTANS SET TO BATTLE IT OUT AT CANADA’S FIRST URBAN ENDUROCROSS CHALLENGE THIS WEEKEND
- CGRT Welcomes Ryan Linderman
- Gold, gold and silver at X-Games EnduroCross in Barcelona
- Cairoli celebrates 58th career GP in MX1 GP of Brazil
- Roczen opens his Outdoor MX season in winning style
- Monster Energy’s Ryan Villopoto Starts Motocross Season in Dominating Fashion
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne
- Anstie Unlucky, but Seewer Podiums at Agueda
- Monster Energy's Villipoto and Bowers Race to the Top of the Podium in Las Vegas
- Roczen Crowned AMA West 250SX Supercross Champion