The season is well underway and so far the racing has been great! Some of our old sponsors came back like KTM on the point and Machine racing, Apex Cycle, Lachapelle Racing Products, Woody's cycle Hone Printing and we welcome some new ones like LB Graphics, OSSA Canada and Free Flow MX park. Remember these guys they support our sport, please support them!
A week ago Sunday Yamaha/Machine Racing rider Kyle Keast was practicing at the indoor track when a high side forced him to put a hold on his training regime.
Kyle Keast is dead serious about 2012. He's switched to a Yamaha YZ450F, is back at Machine Racing and has a hardcore new training program.
Kyle Keast to race the Yamaha Machine Racing YZ450F for 2012
For Immediate Release - Kyle Keast is stepping aboard the championship-winning YZ450F in his strongest and most concerted effort yet for Canadian MX1 supremacy.
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend