The season is well underway and so far the racing has been great! Some of our old sponsors came back like KTM on the point and Machine racing, Apex Cycle, Lachapelle Racing Products, Woody's cycle Hone Printing and we welcome some new ones like LB Graphics, OSSA Canada and Free Flow MX park. Remember these guys they support our sport, please support them!
A week ago Sunday Yamaha/Machine Racing rider Kyle Keast was practicing at the indoor track when a high side forced him to put a hold on his training regime.
Kyle Keast is dead serious about 2012. He's switched to a Yamaha YZ450F, is back at Machine Racing and has a hardcore new training program.
Kyle Keast to race the Yamaha Machine Racing YZ450F for 2012
For Immediate Release - Kyle Keast is stepping aboard the championship-winning YZ450F in his strongest and most concerted effort yet for Canadian MX1 supremacy.
- Villopoto takes fifth win of season
- 2014 Beagle Bash Enduro CANCELLED
- HERLINGS TAKE OVERALL MX2 WIN IN TRENTINO
- BEL-RAY HUSQVARNA’S PELA RENET TAKES ENDURO 2 RUNNER-UP AT GP OF PORTUGAL
- 2014 MXGP, ROUND 4 TRENTINO
- PODIUM THIRD FOR DUNGEY AT SEATTLE SUPERCROSS
- ARGUBRIGHT 2ND AT US NATIONAL HARE AND HOUND; DELONG FINISHES 4TH AT BIG BUCK GNCC.
- Cool new Knox Venture Shirt
- ERZBERGRODEO XX: The world's elite dirt bike athletes prepare for an exceptional summit at the Iron Giant!
- MOTOPARK OPENING APRIL 11, 2014
- RCH RACING SOARING EAGLE SIGNS WESTON PEICK