By James Lissimore
A riding area in the greater Vancouver area has been sorely missed for a long time but luckily, the crew at Popkum Motor Park( www.popkummotorpark.com ), just east of Chilliwack, stepped up huge in 2012, investing half a million dollars in putting together the place that was so badly needed in the third most populated area in Canada.
Rosedale, British Columbia (August 15, 2012) - Popkum Motor Park is pleased to announce that we have received an exceptional amount of industry support for Dusty Klatt’s motocross school being held on August 25 & 26, 2012.
Rosedale, British Columbia (August 2, 2012) - Popkum Motor Park is pleased to announce that we have arranged to host two motocross schools with 2X Canadian National MX1 Champion, 2x Canadian National MX2 Champion - West, 2X Montreal Supercross Winner MX 1 & MX2 – “Campbell River Crusher” Dusty Klatt!
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend