From World Enduro Canada -
The final round of the Ontario Mini Enduro Championship is set for this weekend. Sunday September 30th at the O’Neill farm just south of the town of Shelburne, an exemplary course has been designed that will be sure to entertain.
From World Enduro Canada - Motopark was the location of round seven of the Provincial Cross Country Championship and the series Grande Finale. In addition, this event doubled as the Ontario round of the Canadian Cross Country Championship and the final event of that series as well.
Motopark hosted the final round of the Royal Distributing Canadian Cross Country Championship this past Sunday. Pro and amateur riders from BC, Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec were on hand to decide the champions from the Mini Classes all the way to Pro. KTM, Husaberg, Husqvarna, Yamaha and Honda all had Pro riders in attendance. KTM brought out their Factory rig to support riders and thrill a few kids who got the chance to check out how the Pro riders travel.
Round Five of the Wiesner Insurance Ontario Cross Country Championship presented by Apex Cycle KTM was held this past Sunday at the “world famous” Parry Sound location. Past events at this facility have proven to be very technically challenging, rewarding only the most well prepared racer. The 2012 edition of the Parry Sound XC certainly added to this reputation.
Moto – X – Country at Wheatley a Big Hit With Racers
This past Sunday, June 3rd the Erie Ramblers hosted a ground breaking style of racing for Ontario off-road racers. This was the first time World Enduro Canada tested the “two moto cross country” format and the racers loved it.
Round One of the 2012 Wiesner Insurance Ontario Cross Country Championship Presented by Apex Cycle / KTM took place this past weekend under perfect weather and course conditions. The Pro podium was dominated by KTM mounted riders with Josh Long taking the win followed by Kevin Cockayne in second and Greg Filer in third. All these Pros received their share of the pro purse taking home cash for their Pro efforts.
- Update: RAIN DELAY POSTPONES RED BULL ROCKS AND LOGS UNTIL MAY 26, 2013
- Wolrd Enduro Canada Mini Enduro Rescheduled
- RAIN DELAY POSTPONES RED BULL ROCKS AND LOGS UNTIL MAY 26, 2013
- Offroad Ontario Colborne Cross Country
- ALBERTANS SET TO BATTLE IT OUT AT CANADA’S FIRST URBAN ENDUROCROSS CHALLENGE THIS WEEKEND
- CGRT Welcomes Ryan Linderman
- Gold, gold and silver at X-Games EnduroCross in Barcelona
- Cairoli celebrates 58th career GP in MX1 GP of Brazil
- Roczen opens his Outdoor MX season in winning style
- Monster Energy’s Ryan Villopoto Starts Motocross Season in Dominating Fashion
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne