For the 2013 Toronto Motorcycle Show, Yamaha Motor Canada will be displaying the newly released FJR1300 and V-Star 1300 Deluxe. This will be the first time both models will be on display for the public since their October launch. There will also be a stripped down FJR1300 for everyone to get a closer look into Yamaha’s sophisticated sport tourer.
1 44 Chad wienen USA 51.22 13 Tours
2 84 Thomas brown USA 50.87 +7.86 +7.86
3 9 Josh creamer USA 52.19 +10.86 +3.00
For Immediate Release –Steven Anderson of Hillsburgh, ON, and Tanner Ward of Bright, ON both received Factory Rides at the Walton TransCan Amateur Motorcross Nationals on Aug 14-19 in an unprecidented turn of events.
From Jared Stock,#38 Team Yamaha/Southland Powersports
The chance of a lifetime could be yours at the Parts Canada Trans Can!
Round 4 - Edmonton/Castrol Raceways
Moto one I found myself at the very back of the pack off the start. With the long wide open track in Edmonton it was tough to make passes as everyone could go fast down straightaways. After thirty minutes of taking a beating from the horrid roost I would only work my way back into 19th spot.
- ALBERTANS SET TO BATTLE IT OUT AT CANADA’S FIRST URBAN ENDUROCROSS CHALLENGE THIS WEEKEND
- CGRT Welcomes Ryan Linderman
- Gold, gold and silver at X-Games EnduroCross in Barcelona
- Cairoli celebrates 58th career GP in MX1 GP of Brazil
- Roczen opens his Outdoor MX season in winning style
- Monster Energy’s Ryan Villopoto Starts Motocross Season in Dominating Fashion
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne
- Anstie Unlucky, but Seewer Podiums at Agueda
- Monster Energy's Villipoto and Bowers Race to the Top of the Podium in Las Vegas
- Roczen Crowned AMA West 250SX Supercross Champion
- Jeffery Herlings Continues to Blitz MX2 GP Scene