Chicopee, MA (February 19, 2013) - After six rounds, the AMA Supercross moved from the West Coast to Texas for round 7 sat Cowboy Stadium in Arlington. Velocity 3 Yamaha would be down a rider as Kyle Chisholm (#11), who crashed the previous week in San Diego, was forced to sit out with lingering injuries. As the sole rider for the weekend, the pressure was placed upon V3R teammate Bobby Kiniry.
Chicopee, MA (January 28, 2013) - Velocity 3 Yamaha rolled into Oakland confident and ready to show why the first-year team earned the support of Factory Yamaha. With a late start to the season, Bobby Kiniry and Kyle Chisholm didn't have the testing time afforded other riders; however, literally ‘race-testing’ they continue to improve and put in solid performances.
For the 2013 Toronto Motorcycle Show, Yamaha Motor Canada will be displaying the newly released FJR1300 and V-Star 1300 Deluxe. This will be the first time both models will be on display for the public since their October launch. There will also be a stripped down FJR1300 for everyone to get a closer look into Yamaha’s sophisticated sport tourer.
- Decal Works Launches New Website
- HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES’ OFFICIAL 2014 ENDURO TEAM
- MX And Off-Road Volume 13 Issue 1
- HUSQVARNA'S ARGUBRIGHT BATTLES AT GLEN HELEN MUDDER, MIKE BROWN DOMINATES DOWN UNDER
- TICKLE SCORES BEST SX FINISH AT INDY
- DUNGEY WINS INDIANAPOLIS SUPERCROSS
- ROCKSTAR ENERGY SUZUKI KICKS-OFF MXGP SEASON
- EVENTFUL START TO 2014 MXGP SERIES FOR HUSQVARNA FACTORY TEAMS
- HERLINGS WINS MX2 IN QATAR; CAIROLI THIRD IN MXGP
- Dungey snags Indianapolis SX win
- GAS GAS Signs a deal with Former Husqvarna to Acquire Two and Four-stroke Engine Technology