After only two short years Barrett Marketing Group, the Canadian distributor for Husqvarna motorcycles, has filed for bankruptcy under Section 243 of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act . Husqvarna North America will be talking over the distribution of the motorcycles in approximately 30 days.
So, the winter blues are totally in full swing. Not that we've had much of a winter here in Southern Ontario. There's no snow. Everything is brown and dead. No ice to go ice riding. No snow to go snowmobiling. And the ground is frozen rock hard and the air just a little too chill to make riding, at my level at least, any fun. But the winter weather does have one benefit: I get a lot of time to think and come up with some goals for the upcoming riding season. I think I've come up with a pretty good one, but I'll let you be the judge of that.
Villopoto Becomes First Monster Energy Supercross Rider to Win Two Races in the 2012 Championship with Anaheim Victory
Tomac Takes Third Consecutive Supercross Lites Class Win
Michael McDade Secures Arenacross Lites Eastern Regional Championship in Lexington
Bowers Extends Points Lead with 10th Win in Front of Hometown Crowd
A week ago Sunday Yamaha/Machine Racing rider Kyle Keast was practicing at the indoor track when a high side forced him to put a hold on his training regime.
History has been made!
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend