Sunstar has added 450 outdoor MX contender Fredrik Noren to its team for the 2013 season. Coming from Sweden after a successful career, Noren is looking to make a name for himself on U.S. soil. In part time action last year, he was able to nail down two top 10 finishes- an 8th in Moto 2 at Washougal and a 9th in Moto 1 at Lake Elsinore so he has shown he has the speed to contend. He’ll be riding an RMZ450 with Team Gus and using Sunstar Sprockets & Chains.
Well it's been a while since I have done up a blog, I hope everybody has had a good winter. During the off season for MX riding it is hard to think of things besides the obvious AMA Supercross/Arenacross, going to Florida, and the ever large preseason bills that seem to keep piling up. So I am writing this blog to talk about something that all riders, especially the up and coming riders, can learn from. I am going to talk about one of the most important, yet usually overlooked, aspects of our sport, sponsorship.
Defending ATVMX champion Chad Wienen will wear the coveted number one plate for the first time ever heading into the 2013 Mtn. Dew ATV Motocross National Championship, sanctioned by AMA, season opener this weekend. Wienen Motorsports/SSi/Walsh/Yamaha presented by Maxxis Tires and Team Vollmer's Wienen will be up against the fastest four-wheeled ATV Motocross racers in the world this Saturday, March 23, at Aonia Pass MX Park in Washington, Ga.
Morgantown, W.Va. (January 18, 2013) - MX Sports Pro Racing and the ATVPG are pleased to announce Mtn. Dew as the title sponsor of the 2013 Mtn. Dew ATV Motocross National Championship, sanctioned by AMA, America's most prestigious and longest standing ATV racing series.
BOISE, ID – January 16, 2012 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – FLY Racing continues to expand its line of protective products with the release of four new body protectors Engineered by Leatt. New models include the Pro Chest Protector, Pro Lite Chest Protector, Adventure Roost Guard, and the Junior Lite Body Vest. All four models are designed for best fit with the Fly Neck Brace by Leatt.
MOORESVILLE, NC – Risk Racing is proud to announce their latest innovation—the Mud Grip—a grip cover that allows riders to maintain control of their bike when riding or competing in muddy conditions. The Mud Grip enables riders to keep a tight grasp by making the grips feel dry, even on the nastiest tracks or trails.
Motonation has been very busy the last few weeks securing the services of many of the top riders across the USA, no matter where they ride, what they ride or how they ride more and more pro’s cant seem to live without Sidi boots!
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne
- Anstie Unlucky, but Seewer Podiums at Agueda
- Monster Energy's Villipoto and Bowers Race to the Top of the Podium in Las Vegas
- Roczen Crowned AMA West 250SX Supercross Champion
- Jeffery Herlings Continues to Blitz MX2 GP Scene
- KTM's Mike Brown Wins AMA EnduroCross Season Opener
- The Atlantic CMRC Motocross Spring Series begins at Riverglade Motocross Park
- TwoTwo Motorsports Wins Inaugural Jackpot Challenge Team Award Thanks to Keon McLeod
- GDR in partnership with Honda Canada and Troy Lee Designs is set to kick off 2013 season!
- Monster Energy Kawasaki's Ryan Villopoto Wins Third Straight Supercross Title
- Villopoto clinches third straight title