Rockstar Energy Suzuki's Clement Desalle was one of the three fastest riders in the premier MX1 class of the FIM Motocross World Championship at a hot and sunny Grand Prix of Portugal.
The factory Rockstar Energy Suzuki World MX1 team will be looking to re-establish some podium presence at the Grand Prix of Bulgaria this weekend.
Behind the scenes with the 2013 Rockstar Energy Suzuki World MX1 and Rockstar Energy Suzuki Europe MX2 team and riders at the Thai Motocross Grand Prix - produced by renowned filmographer Mikey Neal.
World Motocross Grand Prix track designer Greg Atkins, from series promoters Youthstream, gives an insight on what the World MX1 and MX2 Championship riders and spectators can expect when the 2013 series visits Qatar and Thailand for the first two rounds of this year's 18-round series next month.
Reigning MX1 World Champion Tony Cairoli launched his season with flair on Sunday with a clear victory in the opening round of the Italian National Championship in Riola Sardo, Sardinia where the only real competition in the field of top riders came from his Red Bull KTM factory teammate Ken De Dycker.
Team Suzuki's Dario Arco clinched the 2012 Argentinian MX1 title in an exciting showdown at final round at Roque Pérez in Buenos Aires.
Paul Jordan was at the Riverglade MX round of the Monster Energy Motocross series last weekend and took so many amazing photos, I've spent the last week combing through and here are just some of the results. So without further delay, here is Part 2 of the Riverglade Photogallery, showcasing the riders of the big, bold MX1 class and their burley 450s.
- Wild Rose Recap
- Clean sweeps for Metcalfe and Politelli at Wild Rose
- Team Canada MXON Team to be Announced at Motopark Cup June 30
- #Hahngout with AMA Supercross Champion Wil Hahn
- Team Yamaha / Southland Powersports / Vanquish Apparel's Jared Stock Race Report
- Eastern Canadian XC Championships: June 15 & 16 and June 22 & 23
- Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
- Highs and Lows for Troy Lee Designs at High Point Raceway
- Metcalfe cakewalks to MX1 clean sweep / Politelli makes it two in a row in MX2
- Hangout with GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn
- Two Days in June this Weekend