Tuesday November 6, 2012. St-Bruno, QC – KTM is showing no signs of letting up the throttle in Canadian off-road racing. Their latest move comes in the addition of 2012 E1 Canadian Enduro Champion Philippe Chaine. The calm and cool rider is now racing a 2013 KTM 250 XC-F, with direct support from KTM Canada.
Montreal, March 2, 2012.- Newly-formed Team Eight – O - One will field three riders in the Canadian Enduro Championship and in eastern Enduro events in Canada and the Northern US with the official support of Husqvarna. The return to Canadian off-road racing by Husqvarna is an exciting piece of news for the sport.
- RAIN DELAY POSTPONES RED BULL ROCKS AND LOGS UNTIL MAY 26, 2013
- Offroad Ontario Colborne Cross Country
- ALBERTANS SET TO BATTLE IT OUT AT CANADA’S FIRST URBAN ENDUROCROSS CHALLENGE THIS WEEKEND
- CGRT Welcomes Ryan Linderman
- Gold, gold and silver at X-Games EnduroCross in Barcelona
- Cairoli celebrates 58th career GP in MX1 GP of Brazil
- Roczen opens his Outdoor MX season in winning style
- Monster Energy’s Ryan Villopoto Starts Motocross Season in Dominating Fashion
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne
- Anstie Unlucky, but Seewer Podiums at Agueda
- Monster Energy's Villipoto and Bowers Race to the Top of the Podium in Las Vegas