Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s James Stewart celebrated his latest excursion to Las Vegas in spectacularly-winning style in his first-ever attempt at the prominent, stand-alone Monster Energy Cup Championship.
The life of a factory motocross mechanic is not an easy one. Factory motocross bikes are worth well over a hundred thousand dollars and require the upmost in care and maintenance. Follow Lee McCollum and Rene Zapata as they tear down and rebuild James Stewart's Factory Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450.
Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing's James Stewart escaped pretty unscathed after a fraught night of racing at the Minneapolis AMA/ FIM World Supercross Championship round at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome on Saturday night, despite injuring his wrist and retiring early from the 450 Supercross Main Event.
Round 13 of the 2013 AMA/ FIM World Supercross Championships at Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas on Saturday night was not the best of races for Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing's James Stewart even though he put in in a solid heat race and was running in a podium position in the 450 class Main Event before having to retire from the race.
Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing's James Stewart celebrated his 100th career start in Saturday's 12th-round AMA/ FIM World Supercross Championship Main Event at the Rogers Centre in Toronto, Canada with seventh overall.
Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing's James Stewart celebrated a podium finish at the 11th round of the 2013 AMA/ FIM World Supercross Championship at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on Saturday night.
- OFTR Trailer & More Stolen
- FERRIS JOINS 4-RIDER US RED BULL KTM FACTORY TEAM FOR 2014
- Canadian Motocross Promoters Organize to Advocate the Advancement of the Sport
- Destination Canada for International GS Trophy 2014
- Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic to Debut in 2014
- Graham Jarvis proves why he is the No.1 at the Roof of Africa
- Off Road Motorcycle Community loses a Legend - Kurt Caselli Dead at age 30
- The Atlantic MX Community Celebrates the 2013 Season
- Day 2 of the 2013 Roof of Africa and it's a wet race!
- Altus De Wet lays his cards on the table during Day 1 of the 2013 Roof of Africa
- The 2013 Roof of Africa is all set to go, Round the Houses