Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s James Stewart bounced back from last weekend’s high-speed crash to turn-in a first-class performance at Saturday’s second round of AMA/ FIM World Supercross Championship at Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona.
Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s James Stewart celebrated his latest excursion to Las Vegas in spectacularly-winning style in his first-ever attempt at the prominent, stand-alone Monster Energy Cup Championship.
The life of a factory motocross mechanic is not an easy one. Factory motocross bikes are worth well over a hundred thousand dollars and require the upmost in care and maintenance. Follow Lee McCollum and Rene Zapata as they tear down and rebuild James Stewart's Factory Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450.
Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing's James Stewart escaped pretty unscathed after a fraught night of racing at the Minneapolis AMA/ FIM World Supercross Championship round at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome on Saturday night, despite injuring his wrist and retiring early from the 450 Supercross Main Event.
Round 13 of the 2013 AMA/ FIM World Supercross Championships at Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas on Saturday night was not the best of races for Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing's James Stewart even though he put in in a solid heat race and was running in a podium position in the 450 class Main Event before having to retire from the race.
Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing's James Stewart celebrated his 100th career start in Saturday's 12th-round AMA/ FIM World Supercross Championship Main Event at the Rogers Centre in Toronto, Canada with seventh overall.
- Decal Works Launches New Website
- HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES’ OFFICIAL 2014 ENDURO TEAM
- MX And Off-Road Volume 13 Issue 1
- HUSQVARNA'S ARGUBRIGHT BATTLES AT GLEN HELEN MUDDER, MIKE BROWN DOMINATES DOWN UNDER
- TICKLE SCORES BEST SX FINISH AT INDY
- DUNGEY WINS INDIANAPOLIS SUPERCROSS
- ROCKSTAR ENERGY SUZUKI KICKS-OFF MXGP SEASON
- EVENTFUL START TO 2014 MXGP SERIES FOR HUSQVARNA FACTORY TEAMS
- HERLINGS WINS MX2 IN QATAR; CAIROLI THIRD IN MXGP
- Dungey snags Indianapolis SX win
- GAS GAS Signs a deal with Former Husqvarna to Acquire Two and Four-stroke Engine Technology