The series is half way done now, and Monster Energy/Leading Edge Kawasaki/Thor’s Teddy Maier has shown that he is the man to beat in front of Jeremy Medaglia. The Red Bull/Royal Distributing/Fox Racing/KTM rider has really stepped it up for 2012 and is currently sitting a mere 20 points off the lead. Jared Allison, aboard his Yamalube/BlackfootDirect.com/Troy Lee Designs backed Yamaha, sits in third showing that consistency is key; he’s been able to keep the YZ250f near the top. Maier’s team green teammate, Kyle Beaton, started off strong, but shows that one bad race can really throw a wrench your plans. Honda rider Topher Ingalls, on the other hand, sits in fifth, showing that the opposite is also true; one or two good results can really boost a rider’s position.
Leading Edge Kawasaki announces their 2012 Motocross line up including Teddy Maier and Kyle Beaton.
- Offroad Ontario Colborne Cross Country
- ALBERTANS SET TO BATTLE IT OUT AT CANADA’S FIRST URBAN ENDUROCROSS CHALLENGE THIS WEEKEND
- CGRT Welcomes Ryan Linderman
- Gold, gold and silver at X-Games EnduroCross in Barcelona
- Cairoli celebrates 58th career GP in MX1 GP of Brazil
- Roczen opens his Outdoor MX season in winning style
- Monster Energy’s Ryan Villopoto Starts Motocross Season in Dominating Fashion
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne
- Anstie Unlucky, but Seewer Podiums at Agueda
- Monster Energy's Villipoto and Bowers Race to the Top of the Podium in Las Vegas
- Roczen Crowned AMA West 250SX Supercross Champion