By James Lissimore
A riding area in the greater Vancouver area has been sorely missed for a long time but luckily, the crew at Popkum Motor Park( www.popkummotorpark.com ), just east of Chilliwack, stepped up huge in 2012, investing half a million dollars in putting together the place that was so badly needed in the third most populated area in Canada.
Rosedale, British Columbia (August 15, 2012) - Popkum Motor Park is pleased to announce that we have received an exceptional amount of industry support for Dusty Klatt’s motocross school being held on August 25 & 26, 2012.
Rosedale, British Columbia (August 2, 2012) - Popkum Motor Park is pleased to announce that we have arranged to host two motocross schools with 2X Canadian National MX1 Champion, 2x Canadian National MX2 Champion - West, 2X Montreal Supercross Winner MX 1 & MX2 – “Campbell River Crusher” Dusty Klatt!
- Gold, gold and silver at X-Games EnduroCross in Barcelona
- Cairoli celebrates 58th career GP in MX1 GP of Brazil
- Roczen opens his Outdoor MX season in winning style
- Monster Energy’s Ryan Villopoto Starts Motocross Season in Dominating Fashion
- Desalle Recovers From Crash to Spray the Champagne
- Anstie Unlucky, but Seewer Podiums at Agueda
- Monster Energy's Villipoto and Bowers Race to the Top of the Podium in Las Vegas
- Roczen Crowned AMA West 250SX Supercross Champion
- Jeffery Herlings Continues to Blitz MX2 GP Scene
- KTM's Mike Brown Wins AMA EnduroCross Season Opener
- The Atlantic CMRC Motocross Spring Series begins at Riverglade Motocross Park